Sign in to follow this  
Jguy

An odd request for server data

Hello everyone.

I'm working on a small project (secret for now) and have a need for some somewhat legitimate Hercules SQL data for testing purposes only. Perhaps you have your SQL data sitting around from your server beta that you would allow me to have or data from a previous server that has shutdown? - Note that your data should be from a version of Hercules that is relatively up-to-date.

I would like to have as much data as possible. For your members' security, however, I would ask you to NOT include email addresses or passwords (MD5 or not) as I can generate this portion of data myself. I also do not need any of your item/mob db's.

Note that the data will NEVER see the public eye. It will be stored on my database server at home which is on my internal network - no machine on this small network sees the internet at all.

If you wish to participate and allow me use of your data, please drop me a PM with the link. I greatly appreciate your support.

So what do you exactly need? just the sql db of a server? why not just setup your own SQL db?

I would like the SQL database of a server, yes. I could setup my own data, sure, but if someone's already got the data, it would be easier for me instead of manually creating a server database from scratch, including inventories, characters, guilds, guild storage, storage, account reg values, friends, parties, etc. Sure, I could actually play the game to set that stuff up, but me playing hundreds of characters (what I'm looking for is around 100 accounts or more, each account having at least 3 characters, that's 300 characters) by myself I just simply don't have time for.