Sign in to follow this  
xlaws27

ITEM FAILED!!!

Question

25pqqv7.jpg

nwmxqf.jpg

174io1.jpg

did i correctly put all the required item for the custom item?

why i still got item failed?

btw i put it in my phpadmin which is my database but still @itemfailed

AND !

i tried to delete starcumb on itemdb.sql and phpadmin

but still i can @item

the starcrumb

wtf? wat happen

P.S

THIS IS RATHENA latest git/svn (idunno which one)
im just asking help on here because this forum is more active than ratehna
i hope you help meee

post-8856-0-13164900-1425713486_thumb.png

post-8856-0-70919200-1425713488_thumb.png

post-8856-0-88714900-1425713492_thumb.png

post-8856-0-92179900-1425713495_thumb.png

post-8856-0-25772700-1425713499_thumb.png

post-8856-0-00965800-1425713502_thumb.png

post-8856-0-09240400-1425713505_thumb.png

Edited by xlaws27

5 answers to this question

a) Did you use the option setting in config to treat your SQL dbs as item source, and NOT txt files in the db/(pre-)re/?

B) I don't see the items being introduced to server. To client yes, but I don't see them in item_db2 table. (You're showing off item_db table and sql file for item_db2, which both are not it).

Edited by Garr

a) Did you use the option setting in config to treat your SQL dbs as item source, and NOT txt files in the db/(pre-)re/?

B) I don't see the items being introduced to server. To client yes, but I don't see them in item_db2 table. (You're showing off item_db table and sql file for item_db2, which both are not it).

sir! about the (A) part..  i dont know how to use the option setting in conifg.to treat my sql dbs as item source and not txt files

btw its pre renewal

please teach me how to. i think this is the problem why it cant read anything i put or delete in itemdb

conf/inter-server.conf

// == SQL item, mob, mob skill databases// =====================================// Note: the following databases may get out of date at times, or not be// thoroughly tested (if at all, since they're auto-generated). As such it is// not advisable to rely on them other than for informative reasons (Control// Panels, websites, etc.)// Unless you know what you're doing, please consider using their txt version.// Note2: It is perfectly legit (and recommended) to use txt databases in// Hercules, while still loading the SQL tables we provide to be used// exclusively by your Control Panel or Website.// Use SQL for item_db? (not recommended)use_sql_item_db: no// Use SQL for mob_db? (not recommended)use_sql_mob_db: no// Use SQL for mob_skill_db? (not recommended)use_sql_mob_skill_db: no

conf/inter-server.conf

// == SQL item, mob, mob skill databases// =====================================// Note: the following databases may get out of date at times, or not be// thoroughly tested (if at all, since they're auto-generated). As such it is// not advisable to rely on them other than for informative reasons (Control// Panels, websites, etc.)// Unless you know what you're doing, please consider using their txt version.// Note2: It is perfectly legit (and recommended) to use txt databases in// Hercules, while still loading the SQL tables we provide to be used// exclusively by your Control Panel or Website.// Use SQL for item_db? (not recommended)use_sql_item_db: no// Use SQL for mob_db? (not recommended)use_sql_mob_db: no// Use SQL for mob_skill_db? (not recommended)use_sql_mob_skill_db: no

dude thanks for that  now i made the item

but there's another problem occured.. :(( please help me again . i cant see the headgear in my head :((

2lk4dpe.png

t7zimh.png

id4py8.png

Edited by xlaws27

dude thanks for that  now i made the item
but there's another problem occured.. :(( please help me again . i cant see the headgear in my head :((

2lk4dpe.png
t7zimh.png
id4py8.png

what client version you use? remember that New Clients are using lua/lub files