Hello, I know this is an unusual request, but I'm looking for a tool that I can use to get top down views of maps in RO for a tabletop game I'm running. I've tried using RagCam and the GRF Editor(I didn't really get how exactly this worked, but I'll accept that I'm stupid), but I couldn't really get what I needed. 

To be more specific I need images of maps that look like the ones that iRO used to host for dungeons. Any help would be appreciated.

Example Image Link

(taken from Ragnarok wiki)

^ Browedit. Revision 586 is most stable for saving map, revision 620 for everything else.

So what exactly do you want, just a mirror copy of some maps? Or you want a map overview like the ones used for minimaps?

Edited by Garr

I'm looking for images that I can export to move tactical miniatures on. So something like minimaps, but actual map size, resolution, and detail. Looking at some Browedit screenshots, it looks like it will give me what I need, even if I need to screen cap it. That being said, the higher resolution I can get the better, as screen shots will still be pixelated once exported.

Edit: I'm not at my home computer right now, so I won't be able to check out the program for a few hours.

Edited by corruptedvalor