Mumbles

Instant Third-Class Jobs

How about Gunslinger and other classes? I'm just wondering how to add them on the list. Is it possible to include them on the menu with different array for Job Points?

How about Gunslinger and other classes? I'm just wondering how to add them on the list. Is it possible to include them on the menu with different array for Job Points?

This script was originally intended for third classes only (hence the name), but I wrote it in such a way that you could seamlessly add or remove jobs if desired.

To add a new job, add its name to the .job_name$ array and constant/ID to the .job_id array; if you're primarily using the *_t arrays, modify those ones instead. For skill points, you could add your own check to make sure they got the right amount of points.

how to make this once per account only sir?

try changing all occurrences of auto_third into #auto_third

Thanks sir! it works.

Well, after some source investigation, it's done that way because you can't do much more in scripting, unles you make your reset NPC give that many status points again.

Well, after some source investigation, it's done that way because you can't do much more in scripting, unles you make your reset NPC give that many status points again.

So that 100 is not official stats?

It's official, these are the extra stat points you're normally given when rebirthing.

Since your starting job wasn't high novice, the 100 extra stat points have to be manually added.

can you please add in the script. when they select a certain job. they will gain a certain weapon for each class.

example if i choose warlock. i will also gain Glorious staff. ty in advance