Aeromesi

Can someone point me into the right direction of the programming world?

As you may see I make script releases. But I'm very limited in my programming languages and want a good direction in where to start. I love Athena scripting but I want to learn c, c++ and many others. Where's a good start? I know a little about c to make an @command like @bginfo but then it's for Athena/Hercules. Where is a good guide/site to learn? I can self teach myself great. I just need to know where to start and how to advance my programming career. It's my life and programming is our future. If anyone could personally assist me I would be appreciated of you so much! Thanks and I hope you all enjoy my releases and future releases here at Hercules. Love you guys <3

Regards,

Aeromesi

If you have some bucks to invest on your learning, give lynda.com a try. It's basically one of the oldest and most effective training ground for these tools. Their library continues to expand and cover new technologies available for devs. It also has a free trial btw.

If you have some bucks to invest on your learning, give lynda.com a try. It's basically one of the oldest and most effective training ground for these tools. Their library continues to expand and cover new technologies available for devs. It also has a free trial btw.

Why in the world would someone pay to learn this vast c language :o

Tbh, there's many tutorials(even if you google, you would get tons of it)

Why in the world would someone pay to learn this vast c language :o

Tbh, there's many tutorials(even if you google, you would get tons of it)

Haha well I agree with you. However if you want to get more in-depth around advanced usage of these tools without losing the time to actually research on those, that could still work. But really, it depends on how you want to learn. These free tutorials are there everywhere, there are paid tutorials though that won't require you to jump on different sites to get the solution :)

Like what are those sites to answer his question, that would be interesting to know too ;)

Edited by Kong

Not getting solution is the best part of free tutorials xD.

It gives us ability to find the answer yourself, giving better knowledge and understandably , to which we can't forget for long time.

@@Aeromesi

well...for me once you know the basic its already good enough to know programming..but as you point out you want to improve, well you only need is more practice..programming is like learning how to swim/ride a bike and etc...so I suggest try https://codefights.com/ to test your skills you can also see there some practices used by some nerdy programmers...

:meow: