Question

@security should also contain 1.Block invites from a guild.2.Block /guild command.3.Block delete character**Advantage:1. Even if your account is hacked , no one can transfers your equips by any means. **I don't know if we can delete a character without a Gamemaster.[ if we can then @security should contain Block delete character too]**2. This way we can give our id to a friend without the fear of losing our equips , i.e unless we are already in a guild. Great for giving our id for level services.@security blocks trade and also disables a person to change password unless he knows the security number. This way one also cannot sell items to NPCs. Now the only way a person can lose his/her equips is by gstorage. So the above suggestion.

16 answers to this question

So if i get that right, you want a new atcommand called @security to block transfer of equipment if the account is hacked?

I think u don't need that at all..

1. A user has to be cautious about his account may be hacked to type in that command

2. You could easily use the pincode system from renewal, it works the same way, because if you have user + pw, you need an additional pin.. This atcommand wouldn't be so much different than that.

Hope i got that right, if not, explain it to me and i check if i can get something like that to work. But it's a huge edit, because it was never intended!

/*========================================= * Item Security System *-----------------------------------------*/ACMD_FUNC(security){	nullpo_retr(-1,sd);	if( sd->npc_id || sd->vender_id || sd->buyer_id || sd->state.trading || sd->state.storage_flag )		return -1;	npc_event(sd,"SecuritySystem::OnSettings",0);	return 0;}different ...

Closing this topic since DRAMA is not needed. Dastgir has made a plugin for Hercules of this mod. If you guys have any disagreements, please solve it amongst yourselves in PM and not in topics. Thanks.