1) umm.. do you mean like the text on the buttons to be made configurable? or the buttons themselves?

2) well i kept the title bar in case people wanted to maximize/minimize - but yes its possible to remove them.

A bigger sugestion would be to make a server patcher like thor or other, and if the patch is done, you can enter your log pass but it's big :D

A kind of all in one, and integrate the code of rsu patcher in the code of your launcher

Edited by Shakto

A bigger sugestion would be to make a server patcher like thor or other, and if the patch i done, you can enter your log pass but it's big :D

A kind of all in one, and integrate the code of rsu patcher in the code of your launcher

+1 :P

─ A string editor for little labels like "Username" to (ex.) "Usuario" or "Password" to "Contraseña"

─ A button editor in order to change it as we wish (design and of course, location)

Could be easily done by a ini file (like thor patcher config tool) imo

Edited by Igniz

Like i said in my main topic :

Open your sclientinfo.xml

Search <servertype> </servertype>Set it to primarySearch <langtype> </langtype>Set it to 0

Ragexe =! ragexeRE

You use the primary client, not the sakray one anymore that's all :)

Thx yo MStream for this exe and Shakto for help this is my exe.

post-1119-0-06268600-1370379983_thumb.jpg

have any method to modify the exit, register, login, buttons etc. ..?

thx

well initially i thought md5 was required to be sent to the client as well but it is not.

I kept the checkbox because i was planning to add a preliminary check with the server to avoid wrong username/password being sent to the client - still don't have much idea how to implement this.

anyways currently the checkbox have no functionality 

Update:

Since many have issues with adopting .NET ( Either due to laziness or unsupported OS - Sad to see many are still using versions below WinXP SP3). I have decided to discontinue ROLeX in its current state.

Instead I am planning to rebuild it from scratch (Well sort of) using the QT framework & C++ with my Co-Conspirator - Vali

I would like to know everyone's thoughts on this before proceeding.

FYI: QT Framework is known to work only from WinXP onwards (So it might have issues with older version of Windows).

Update:

Since many have issues with adopting .NET ( Either due to laziness or unsupported OS - Sad to see many are still using versions below WinXP SP3). I have decided to discontinue ROLeX in its current state.

Instead I am planning to rebuild it from scratch (Well sort of) using the QT framework & C++ with my Co-Conspirator - Vali

FYI: QT Framework is known to work only from WinXP onwards (So it might have issues with older version of Windows).

Look mom!! I'm in Hercules!!

Well, I'm at least very excited with the new peoject and will include some other things, not only a launcher. :3

Edited by Vali

Update:

Please show codes of the new proj. I wanna lurn more c++  (i know only basic c++) .

Update:

Please show codes of the new proj. I wanna lurn more c++  (i know only basic c++) .

+1 :meow: