Yoh Asakura

FluxCP - Error

Question

15 answers to this question

The error says it all, try to create /data/tmp folder, and give it permission. I'd advice you to change owner to www-data ( sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/fluxCP ), and give permissions 755 to folders and 644 to files.

Warning: fopen(data/tmp/ConfigServers.cache.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 275

I already gave permission 777 for this file....

@@Dastgir

Critical Error

An error was encountered during the lifetime of the application.

This could be due to a variety of problems, such as a bug in the application.

However, normally it is caused by misconfiguration.

Exception Details

Error: Flux_PermissionError

Message: The log storage directory '/var/www/html/cp/data/logs' is not writable. Remedy with `chmod 0600 /var/www/html/cp/data/logs`

File: /var/www/html/cp/index.php:125

lol dude just read and do what the error message tell you to do:

The log storage directory '/var/www/html/cp/data/logs' is not writable. Remedy with `chmod 0600 /var/www/html/cp/data/logs

(btw I think it needs 777 and not 600 but whatever)

Edited by evilpuncker

Now it goes to the install, but the install page does not appear.

I'm done with FluxCP....this never works...I prefer CERESCP, but it does not work with hercules.

From a fresh install :

1. Extract FluxCP somewhere you like and, assuming your user is the owner of the parent directory, type the following commands in the FluxCP directory. (If you are working directly into /var/www escalate your privileges to root to use these commands.)

2. chown -R www-data:www-data data/itemshop

3. chown -R www-data:www-data data/logs

4. chown -R www-data:www-data data/tmp

I've always (re)installed it that way and I've never had any issue. Also I would personally avoid doing a recursive 777 chmod into the whole directory, since FluxCP only need to write into these 3 directories as far as I know.

Edited by Arei

Ok, I've installed but now I'm getting this error 

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone
settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those
methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely
misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for
'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in
/var/www/html/painel/lib/Flux/Connection/Statement.php on line 14

Edited by Yoh Asakura

lol that is really easy and you should just read what it said :P

somewhere in config (most likely config/servers.php), it asked for the timezone you wanted to use, you chose "EDT/-4.0/DST" and that is not an acceptable value, the correct ones are here, like the comment said:

// Example: '+0:00' is UTC.// The possible values of 'Timezone' is as documented from the MySQL website:// "The value can be given as a string indicating an offset from UTC, such as '+10:00' or '-6:00'."// "The value can be given as a named time zone, such as 'Europe/Helsinki', 'US/Eastern', or 'MET'." (see below continuation!)// **"Named time zones can be used only if the time zone information tables in the mysql database have been created and populated." 

@@evilpuncker

I already changed Timezone at application.php and servers.php. I put all like "America/New_York" and I also tried to put number, like -3:00 but I get error saying I can't use : or -

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezonesettings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or thedate_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of thosemethods and you are still getting this warning, you most likelymisspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' fornow, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /var/www/html/lib/Flux/Connection/Statement.php on line 14
Edited by Yoh Asakura

I also tried to put number, like -3:00 but I get error saying I can't use : or -

I think it's normal -3:00 doesn't work since php can't magically guess what timezone you are referring to (GMT, UTC, EST, DST...).

What about trying UTC-05:00 (assuming from your post you're from New York) ?