Daraen

Do you plan to develop or implement a plugin like @ping and also show in-game fps?

Hi all,
I know the discussion is redundant and I apologize if it tires people.
Nowadays, all games are capable of showing the fps and ping that you get in games. Here are some examples came from my computer :

jvl7.jpg

g52k.png

Do you plan to do the same on Ragnarok Online?
If the answer is no, I saw that on geforce experience, Ragnarok Online is taken into account, this software already offers an fps and ping counter, unfortunately the executables available on nemo are not considered as Ragnarok Online.

I'm launching the topic, maybe other people will be interested.

If my topic is tiring and redundant, delete it!

Have a nice day / evening everyone

Edited by Daraen

It's interesting thanks for the link, but I was talking about a few things directly implanted in the client, for example in RoExt or other. I saw that NovaRO have created a NovaExt and that there is an fps and ping counter and even an fps debrider built into their client.

Then I simply ask the question, is this planned or not?

I don't have the skills to develop my own dll yet, I'm going to lean into it and see what I can get out of it, with willpower I'll get there one day hahaha

EDIT: indeed fraps works fine but I don't want to force people to dl external software just to display this. RO client is blocking 60 fps from what I see. And I can say that I have a good pc because on LoL I have 300 fps, cs go also and warzone I am at 100 fps.

bidw.png

Edited by Daraen

bro my question isn't whether it's paid or necessary in ro gameplay, my question is whether it's planned.

I understand that the fps counter we don't care about the limit for a game like ro anyone does it at 60 fps minimum.
But the ping counter is essential I will say.

I am interested in creating this system for my college's networking subject. I would share it in the community.

Any tips or help is welcome. Thanks.

On 3/11/2021 at 8:45 PM, botka4aet said:

lold, buy gepard only for ping\fps😂

the ping command its bonus feature if you buy gepard:D