Sign in to follow this  
Virtue

[Showcase]Yuno Episode centered Worldmap UI - Classic

Showcasing my little project. The Worldmap UI inside the client is a nice feature which is not really used much. I tried looking around for something to let me use it, but unfortunately, there's little to no information about it. After tinkering and figuring out how it works, I've managed something.

Here's a little sneak peak:

Video Preview:

Screenshots:

Spoiler

w6TlWFu.png

VfnbbIa.png

8ME7RiT.png

ZkBQPG7.png

The one shared above is centered in Episode 5: Yuno, but I've already got it lined up for the other episodes where the default one is not really matching / usable.

The average level when show mob is selected is also not included in the preview. This works alongside the navigation feature.

Some of the colors in the UI were also changed due to my preference, but it's also customizable.

Special thanks to @Vy Low for letting me use his worldmap.jpeg.

This is awesome!! I'm a newbie and have zero programming skills. I'm trying to learn how to recreate a classic RO and use the modern UI like this map, but I've search the forum and no luck. I hope I can learn from you...

Edited by charlieccn