Sign in to follow this  
konzen002

R>Daily Login Reward thats supports many items

Question

10 answers to this question

Try this one : 

-	script	Sample	-1,{	OnPCLoginEvent:		if ( gettimetick(2) < #timer ) {			dispbottom "You already claimed the rewards";			end;		}		for ( .@i = 0; .@i < .size; .@i += 2 ) {			getitem .Items[.@i], .Items[.@i+1];			#timer = gettimetick(2) + ( .time_interval * 86400 );			end;		}	OnInit:		.time_interval = 1; // n day(s)		setarray .Items[0],7227,50,7179,70; // <item id>,<item amount>		.size = getarraysize(.Items);		end;}
Edited by Patskie

How about make it like u need to wait an hour afk/or nor before u can get the reward?

because if they are just going to log in maybe they will make many accounts and abuse it.

How about make it like u need to wait an hour afk/or nor before u can get the reward?

because if they are just going to log in maybe they will make many accounts and abuse it.

Then they can make many accounts , start all client at once(if multiple clients are disabled, many players use hexing,etc to enable it) and wait for hour to get reward.

So the best option is make that reward non-tradable,non-dropable and only storagable

Exactly that's why the players needs to wait 1 hour before they can claim the prize?

because if ur going to leave it that way I can just open a client then alt F4 open again alt F4 and so on