Jedzkie

Official VIP System

@malufett this is the premium system in pRO New Loki

33kad1x.jpg

Does this System will be implement too? because the VIP system right now is the old one.

i think that, maybe, it'd be more flexible if they were to be group-dependent settings (e.g. group y has x drop boost, etc) -- that way we don't need a new column too.

I suggest to add a VIPuntil column to be more flexible. If it's DBNULL you are not a VIP, otherwise you are VIP until that date is reached.

oh right. I totally didn't think of the expiration part.

as a official feature, we might end up implementing it soon

right now, the only missing source related part is the separated max amount of characters created and storage cap

iRO VIP System is different rather than kRO. we are following kRO VIP System not iRO.

iRO VIP System is different rather than kRO. we are following kRO VIP System not iRO.

The difference between iRO/kRO (and with other official servers) maybe on the features and rates, but they have same behavior.

Isn't Herc (and other emu that implement it) can make the configs/settings is adjustable by users?

i dont know if anyone mentioned this before but

http://rathena.org/board/topic/89848-official-vip-system/?hl=premium#entry233974

this is the iRO Vip System. as it differes a little bit to the korean version, why not implementing both?

i think many people would also be happy about getting the possiblity to activate the vip logic like it is on iro.

the still missing part is the separated max amount of characters created and storage cap :(

and why we dont take inspiration on the system rathena is using?

for real, ind and the others are realized such crazy and awesome stuff. and the sourcecode is realy heavy (heavy = great). And now they are stucking at a storage cap and chracter slot creation?

cant imagine that o.O

the still missing part is the separated max amount of characters created and storage cap :(

for real, ind and the others are realized such crazy and awesome stuff. and the sourcecode is realy heavy (heavy = great). And now they are stucking at a storage cap and chracter slot creation?

cant imagine that o.O

stuck, NO WAY,

AFAIK, they are working on something else, and dont know if this is on the list

but maybe, they will implement once they are done with their planned commits.

cant imagine that o.O

stuck, NO WAY,

AFAIK, they are working on something else, and dont know if this is on the list

but maybe, they will implement once they are done with their planned commits.

True

I do apologise for my laziness on reading the 4 pages to find out whats up, with that being said: whats really left here? I thought this suggestion had been implemented a while ago

I do apologise for my laziness on reading the 4 pages to find out whats up, with that being said: whats really left here? I thought this suggestion had been implemented a while ago

the still missing part is the separated max amount of characters created and storage cap

@

indeed we miss a command to set a expire time in an account and move it to a new group (and also move it back to old_group when time expires), also we miss the character and storage increase

Edited by evilpuncker

Hmm we have the base system but Idk when are we going to implement the complete system

Hmm we have the base system but Idk when are we going to implement the complete system

still waiting, im confidence Herc will gift better system than we expect like usualy Herc Dev does

waiting for this system to be applied to Hercules, and others like rathena Trac open and already has the same system, it would be nice if Hercules also had, and this vip system is already part of the official ragnarok, and from what I've read is not applied in Hercules, very sad about it

Edited by oscar171