Sign in to follow this  
karazu

Fly wing and Butterfly wing ISSUE

Question

Are guys having Problem with this items?

I cannot use them.

601,Wing_Of_Fly,Fly Wing,11,60,,50,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,63,2,,,,,,{ itemskill AL_TELEPORT,1; },{},{}602,Wing_Of_Butterfly,Butterfly Wing,11,300,,50,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,63,2,,,,,,{ itemskill AL_TELEPORT,3; },{},{} 

11 answers to this question

could it be that your Hercules server is not up to date ?

try the items in this way

601,Wing_Of_Fly,Fly Wing,11,60,,50,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,63,2,,,,,,{ itemskill "AL_TELEPORT",1; },{},{}602,Wing_Of_Butterfly,Butterfly Wing,11,300,,50,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,63,2,,,,,,{ itemskill "AL_TELEPORT",3; },{},{} 
Edited by ossi0110

If you can't use them, and provided you didn't modify it or in case you've modified it wrong, you should have got errors or any kind of notice when parsing the items on the console.

Have you checked it?

is there any errors in map-server when you using those items? it seems your hercules is outdated. or it could be affected of some modifications in your svn.

If that is, what particular db should I upgrade?

EDIT: No idea but Theirs no error in the MAP server every-time i use those items.

Edited by karazu

if ever I will update my trunk will it affect all the changes that ive done? like SRC etc..

There will be conflict but you can re-arrange your mod to fit on Hercules src.

and pLease avoid multiple posting, use the edit button..

Edited by sevenzz23

EDIT: No idea but Theirs no error in the MAP server every-time i use those items.

did you tried to change the item script i told yo on the second post

601,Wing_Of_Fly,Fly Wing,11,60,,50,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,63,2,,,,,,{ itemskill "AL_TELEPORT",1; },{},{}602,Wing_Of_Butterfly,Butterfly Wing,11,300,,50,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,63,2,,,,,,{ itemskill "AL_TELEPORT",3; },{},{}

did you tried to change the item script i told yo on the second post

Sorry for double Posting I thought its like in Rathena that it will automatically merge your post so the 1st one.

Tested also in other usable items like Rune Knight "RUNES" I cannot use them also. (No ERROR in the MAP server)

if I will click them in-game this will show

post-2388-0-65586400-1383541519_thumb.jpg

I'm having this issue now, does somebody know how to solve it? I do not have any errors on my console, and I did not edit the itemskill function script nor the clif_item_skill function. I'm using 20140205 Ragexe version.

One thing I noted is that after using a magnifier, I couldn't use the skill Appraisal by itself until I used something else like a fly wing, if it helps to know what's going on.

The issue happens with items with itemskill script in general. The functions I mentioned are being called and are passing the variables properly.

EDIT: Found the problem, was calling skill->check_condition_castbegin at clif_parse_UseSkillToId.

Edited by Nardoth