Sign in to follow this  
Zezicla

RAthena has got rebellions skills and more plz pull request

as Rytech says

Itl be around 6 months to a year after its official release in official servers before we can accurately code them twords official status in private servers. Were just lacking too much info to code them in officially. Expect development on them to be slow because of this.

i think its already implemented here,

check this september and october digest here in hercules

http://herc.ws/board/blog/5/entry-51-september-and-october-digest-2013-has-arrived/

Yes, we introduced Rebellion and added support for it, but we don't have the formula of the skills like rAthena just implemented.

They are extremely buggy and unstable ATM, but I can't make an official Hercules decision on this.

Did u test them? so u can say extremely buggy, huh?

Did you read all log messages that I wrote (on rA commit also on forum explanation about Rebellion's skills) or u just simply judge?

From some months ago till now I haven't a machine to test like 80% things I run on a computer myself. I heard from a personal friend of mine who said was getting continuous crashes just after updating the Rebellion skills on rA (and only thing I could do for helping her was reverting to the previous version and it worked, I couldn't catch the problem, maybe some of her modifications made the server crash? I believe she's still at that revision because I told her best was not to update ATM).

I thought I removed all of these warnings from me on the forums when Akinari warned us on IRC that we weren't being neutral on this (some days after that post), so I apologised there and I think I must apologise here again. Only test case I could get my hands on that same day wasn't stable. Sorry for the generalisation.

P.S.: Right now, and since around February, I don't read any of rAthena forums except select topics and the Spanish section, which I revise daily for still giving support there.