Sign in to follow this  
Vincent

Custom Item

Question

Hello,

first of all i allreadys read the Guide at the wiki but had some questions.

My Item from item_db2:

29001,WoE_Beanie,WoE Beanie,5,20,,700,,0,,0,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,256,,0,0,160,{ bonus2 bSubRace,RC_DemiHuman,10; },{},{}

This is a dupliacate of the normal Beanie with the same ViewID.

ItemInfo.lua -> What did i have to writte at the classNum? 160? Because this is the ViewID?

[29001] = {        unidentifiedDisplayName = "WoE Beanie",        unidentifiedResourceName = "Ä«ÇÁ¶óÀÌ¿ë±Ç",        unidentifiedDescriptionName = {        "Unknown item requiring Appraisal. Can be identified by using a Magnifier.",        },        identifiedDisplayName = "WoE Beanie",        identifiedResourceName = "¹Ì½º¸±È­",        identifiedDescriptionName = {		"Same specs as Poo Poo hat. Cannot be Refined. Wearable by all classes.",        },        slotCount = 0,        ClassNum = 1    }, 

Was that all because the sprite is the same like the normal Beanie?

5 answers to this question

Hello,

first of all i allreadys read the Guide at the wiki but had some questions.

My Item from item_db2:

29001,WoE_Beanie,WoE Beanie,5,20,,700,,0,,0,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,256,,0,0,160,{ bonus2 bSubRace,RC_DemiHuman,10; },{},{}

This is a dupliacate of the normal Beanie with the same ViewID.

ItemInfo.lua -> What did i have to writte at the classNum? 160? Because this is the ViewID?

[29001] = {        unidentifiedDisplayName = "WoE Beanie",        unidentifiedResourceName = "Ä«ÇÁ¶óÀÌ¿ë±Ç",        unidentifiedDescriptionName = {        "Unknown item requiring Appraisal. Can be identified by using a Magnifier.",        },        identifiedDisplayName = "WoE Beanie",        identifiedResourceName = "¹Ì½º¸±È­",        identifiedDescriptionName = {		"Same specs as Poo Poo hat. Cannot be Refined. Wearable by all classes.",        },        slotCount = 0,        ClassNum = 1    }, 

Was that all because the sprite is the same like the normal Beanie?

yes as sevenzz23  says , the View ID is 160 , because you only make a Copy of the Item  with the same look .

Same for sprite just use the same sprite name as the original headgear got .

so basicly if you want to make a copy a  item , you only have to change the Item ID and the Item Description and maybe the slot ammount.

Thanks this work no for me with all the equip.

But i also try to duplicate Aquamarine  Item ID# 720. 

Problem is there is no view id at the item db? How does it work?

720,Skyblue_Jewel,Aquamarine,3,6000,,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,{},{},{}

that's just an etc item. So it doesn't need a viewID I beleive. All it needs is the sprite/texture stuff.

You can just duplicate it via iteminfo and see how it is setup. Then duplicate the item_db entry for it