Sign in to follow this  
Lanz

Source Compatible to Hercules

Question

7 answers to this question

Dastgir Pojee already did a convert of party-script-command,  you can try here

Ive tried it already, im having errors in compiling its not updated to the latest revisions..need help to convert it..

If any error, please just tell us, maybe you had line mismatch since lots of commits were taken in hercules: party_script_v1.1.diff (Here's the diff created with new hercules)

Sirs,

Good Day!

Kindly help me convert this source modification compatible with hercules recent revisions coz im having hard time converting it..

Thanks in advance...

for the BG diff , try to look a the BG QUEUE System from Hercules , its nearly the same.

Ive tried it already, im having errors in compiling its not updated to the latest revisions..need help to convert it..

Sirs,

Good Day!

Kindly help me convert this source modification compatible with hercules recent revisions coz im having hard time converting it..

Thanks in advance...

for the BG diff , try to look a the BG QUEUE System from Hercules , its nearly the same.

I have not tried it since it is on debug mode..Is this feature working now sir as intended?

Edited by Lanz

Sirs,

Good Day!

Thanks in advance...

I have not tried it since it is on debug mode..Is this feature working now sir as intended?

im using it for my Custom Arena like 2vs2  4vs4  and Guild/Party Arena works pretty good , cant find a error atm

@Dastgir

Thanks alot Sir!, gona try this out later.. and i will post the errors and warnings i encountered when i get back home..