Sign in to follow this  
Samuel

VendSQL Plugin Crash - With Coredump

Question

Hello, everyone, I'm trying to update Yommy's VendSQL plugin manually.

At first I was able to make it work (It executes but the only problem is it doesn't save map name right) then I found out that I'm not currently using the latest revision so I updated it then recompiled it.

Now, I'm getting a crash with the latest revision. :D

Here is the dump file:

http://upaste.me/6a118969fae93db6

Here is the code:

http://upaste.me/f5de89707bf6148a

It crashes when saving the map name I think, :D

When I haven't updated and recompiled my server it works fine although the map name that it saves for example is something like this ssed. for map prontera.

Thank you in advance guys!

God bless!

4 answers to this question

Hello, everyone, I'm trying to update Yommy's VendSQL plugin manually.

At first I was able to make it work (It executes but the only problem is it doesn't save map name right) then I found out that I'm not currently using the latest revision so I updated it then recompiled it.

Now, I'm getting a crash with the latest revision. :D

Here is the dump file:

http://upaste.me/6a118969fae93db6

Here is the code:

http://upaste.me/f5de89707bf6148a

It crashes when saving the map name I think, :D

When I haven't updated and recompiled my server it works fine although the map name that it saves for example is something like this ssed. for map prontera.

Thank you in advance guys!

God bless!

you sure the cash comes from the Vending Plugin ?

because the core dump says its your autoloottype  plugin

i guess its something to do with extra data in equips, that bindonequip collumn was added, and other changes, etc

anyway the whole plugin is coded crappy, and using the new plugin hooks it could be made much more efficiently

currently it loops every vender every few minutes and empties the vend sql and refills it..every few minutes O_O

it should be rebuilt with hooks of the create_vend, close_vend, sell_vend functions, (not sure of actual function names from my head)

and update the vend table from these hooks, so there is only a small sql update when something happens, instead of flooding every minutes..

however i lack the time to do this :(

i guess its something to do with extra data in equips, that bindonequip collumn was added, and other changes, etc

anyway the whole plugin is coded crappy, and using the new plugin hooks it could be made much more efficiently

currently it loops every vender every few minutes and empties the vend sql and refills it..every few minutes O_O

it should be rebuilt with hooks of the create_vend, close_vend, sell_vend functions, (not sure of actual function names from my head)

and update the vend table from these hooks, so there is only a small sql update when something happens, instead of flooding every minutes..

however i lack the time to do this :(

Well, I tried using Sanasol's diff as pattern in rewriting a new plugin for overlapping some of the functions but still have some issues with it although I was able to make it work add and delete values in the database.