Sign in to follow this  
Kei

flux invalid login credentials

Question

i try to implement the design i have but when i try to login/register its always invalid login credentials..

can someone help me with this?

9 answers to this question

Theres only some ways to solve,

1) check your sql, if the login table contains md5 pass, then enable md5 pass in fluxcp else disable from fluxcp.

2) check that flux is using proper sqldb.

3) you are using old fluxcp (there are many changes in login table over a time), maybe try to bein hercules fluxcp format (anyways not sure about this since it should pop different error)

I cant think of any other ways which could cause invalid credential problem.

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

1) check your sql, if the login table contains md5 pass, then enable md5 pass in fluxcp else disable from fluxcp.

3) you are using old fluxcp (there are many changes in login table over a time), maybe try to bein hercules fluxcp format (anyways not sure about this since it should pop different error)

i already check all of it.. if i change it to default themes i can register without any error but if i change it to my themes i get the error but i don't know where i can fix it

check if you are using md5, if yes set it to true in config/servers.php and config/application.php and if no set it to false.

i already set it to false... thats the first answer i get it.. 

Then your custom theme has to be checked, it may be executin wrong sql query/ or something like that.

If its paid one, ask ur coder to help, else upload it here, I hope someone will help you.

i already check all of it.. if i change it to default themes i can register without any error but if i change it to my themes i get the error but i don't know where i can fix it

>check if you are using md5, if yes set it to true in config/servers.php and config/application.php and if no set it to false.

i already set it to false... thats the first answer i get it.. 

the first one who answer is only config/server.php, you need to change also in the config/application.php.