Sign in to follow this  
Imbecile

Rebellion Bug

Question

I just downloaded the latest kRO and then suddenly when i change job to Rebellion it shows like this.

I am using 2012-04-10aRagexeRe. I wasn't able to use 2013 client since i have a bug/error on start up. (Not responding bug) I also tried updating my .net 4 but still doesn't work.

Can anyone suggest or help me? Thanks

9 answers to this question

I know but i keep on error-ing on the client. It keeps on saying "Not Responding" I tried to update my .Net 4 and then follow those instructions but it doesn't really work.

I know but i keep on error-ing on the client. It keeps on saying "Not Responding" I tried to update my .Net 4 and then follow those instructions but it doesn't really work.

Maybe

1)Your computer specs are low,

2)You applied some diff which is not working(Last time i remember it was Custom Aura Patch giving this problem)

3)You have some custom item problem(maybe on ur new diff, you haven't selected ViewID Range, or have selected high ViewID Range)

Maybe

1)Your computer specs are low,

2)You applied some diff which is not working(Last time i remember it was Custom Aura Patch giving this problem)

3)You have some custom item problem(maybe on ur new diff, you haven't selected ViewID Range, or have selected high ViewID Range)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit With a 4096MB Ram is low?