Sign in to follow this  
benormal

Character Creating Problem

Question

i bought host from asurahosting and its using hercules i watched and i make everything like guide video and when i start my startserver sql its working perfect none any error but i'm creating my own character on my account and when i restart my client my created character couldnt see there i look my mysql character page my created characters seems there

where is the problem?

please help me guys

11 answers to this question

just go into your PHPmyadmin

select your RO database   and click on IMPORT , then click on BROwSE file , and select the files he tells you in the Map server console , then click on APPLY and he will execute the upgrades

do you have any console errors, that could hint to a configuration problem. Other things to check would be setting the correct mmo.h for the client you are using

i bought host from asurahosting and its using hercules i watched and i make everything like guide video and when i start my startserver sql its working perfect none any error but i'm creating my own character on my account and when i restart my client my created character couldnt see there i look my mysql character page my created characters seems there

where is the problem?

please help me guys

be sure to apply all SQL-Upgrade, when starting the server , he should tell you what kind of upgrades you are missing ( Purple Text)

where is the problem?

please help me guys

be sure to apply all SQL-Upgrade, when starting the server , he should tell you what kind of upgrades you are missing ( Purple Text)

oh i see there have 7 units sql-files upgrades how i will upgrade them ?

when i try with svn update on terminal screen its writing skipped '.'

Edited by benormal

select your RO database   and click on IMPORT , then click on BROwSE file , and select the files he tells you in the Map server console , then click on APPLY and he will execute the upgrades

Thanks a lot ^^

Edited by benormal

Atlast someone gave me an Idea