HisokaMachi

about custom equips

Question

10 answers to this question

RO/System/iteminfo.lub you can also use iteminfo.lua to avoid conflict in updating your sakray but you must diff your client load iteminfo.lua befor lub

It is categorize in your Ragnarok in Folder Files

hey im using 2013 ragexe then i am trying to add more items i put the item and collection in the right place then i add the sprites in their right location then in my luafiles/datainfo i have accessoryid.lua and accessoryid.lub and accename.lua and accename.lub i add the item on that 4 file 

in accename.lua and lub i add 

[ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Heart_Ring] = "Heart_Ring",

in accessoryid.lua and lub i add
  ACCESSORY_Heart_Ring = 1004,

then i my itemdb2 i add

Id: 26000
AegisName: "Heart_Ring"
Name: "Heart Ring"
Type: 5
Buy: 10
Weight: 15
Def: 0
Upper: 63
Loc: 4096
View: 1004
},
{

but when i @item it fails no items is being made

I cant see any wrong :hmm:, it must be item_db2.conf? try to restart your server.

it must be   [ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Heart_Ring] = "_Heart_Ring",

and viewID 1004 is already used in accessoryid ACCESSORY_BUSHY_MOUSTACHE = 1004,

RO/System/iteminfo.lub you can also use iteminfo.lua to avoid conflict in updating your sakray but you must diff your client load iteminfo.lua befor lub It is categorize in your Ragnarok in Folder Files

hey im using 2013 ragexe then i am trying to add more items i put the item and collection in the right place then i add the sprites in their right location then in my luafiles/datainfo i have accessoryid.lua and accessoryid.lub and accename.lua and accename.lub i add the item on that 4 file in accename.lua and lub i add [ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Heart_Ring] = "Heart_Ring", in accessoryid.lua and lub i add  ACCESSORY_Heart_Ring = 1004, then i my itemdb2 i add  Id: 26000 AegisName: "Heart_Ring" Name: "Heart Ring" Type: 5 Buy: 10 Weight: 15 Def: 0 Upper: 63 Loc: 4096 View: 1004},{ but when i @item it fails no items is being made
No item, that means itemdb is set wrong, check your map-server if any error.

And for 2013 clients, you dont need to modify accessoryid and accname.lua, instead only ItemInfo.lua/.lub is enough

I cant see any wrong :hmm:, it must be item_db2.conf? try to restart your server.

it must be   [ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Heart_Ring] = "_Heart_Ring",

and viewID 1004 is already used in accessoryid ACCESSORY_BUSHY_MOUSTACHE = 1004,

my accessid is upto 1003 only

RO/System/iteminfo.lub you can also use iteminfo.lua to avoid conflict in updating your sakray but you must diff your client load iteminfo.lua befor lub It is categorize in your Ragnarok in Folder Files

hey im using 2013 ragexe then i am trying to add more items i put the item and collection in the right place then i add the sprites in their right location then in my luafiles/datainfo i have accessoryid.lua and accessoryid.lub and accename.lua and accename.lub i add the item on that 4 file in accename.lua and lub i add [ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Heart_Ring] = "Heart_Ring", in accessoryid.lua and lub i add  ACCESSORY_Heart_Ring = 1004, then i my itemdb2 i add  Id: 26000 AegisName: "Heart_Ring" Name: "Heart Ring" Type: 5 Buy: 10 Weight: 15 Def: 0 Upper: 63 Loc: 4096 View: 1004},{ but when i @item it fails no items is being made
No item, that means itemdb is set wrong, check your map-server if any error.

And for 2013 clients, you dont need to modify accessoryid and accname.lua, instead only ItemInfo.lua/.lub is enough

Yup, but once he set it up correctly and have problem in lua files, it will make his client crashed, or display an Unknown Item.

I cant see any wrong  :hmm:, it must be item_db2.conf? try to restart your server.

it must be   [ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Heart_Ring] = "_Heart_Ring",

my accessid is upto 1003 only

if thats the chase then you do it right, 

then 

it must be   [ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Heart_Ring] = "_Heart_Ring",

Topic going too long, heres a quick fix.

1. If this and http://herc.ws/board/topic/4116-help-cannot-add-custom-items/ are referring to same problem then remove tose /* and */ from custom items, and you can load it.

For views,once more I am saying as you using 2013 client,. you also need to edit System/itemInfo.lub (or .lua if you diffed client with it.)

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

1. If this and http://herc.ws/board/topic/4116-help-cannot-add-custom-items/ are referring to same problem then remove tose /* and */ from custom items, and you can load it.

For views,once more I am saying as you using 2013 client,YOU DO NOT NEED TO MODIFY ACCNAME OR ACCESSORYID.LUA. you ONLY need to edit System/itemInfo.lub (or .lua if you diffed client with it.)

This is true for non headgear items but Dastgir where will the client pick up the item's equip sprite prefixes from fro headgears :ph34r: .

ItemInfo doesnt have that information.

For views,once more I am saying as you using 2013 client,YOU DO NOT NEED TO MODIFY ACCNAME OR ACCESSORYID.LUA. you ONLY need to edit System/itemInfo.lub (or .lua if you diffed client with it.)

This is true for non headgear items but Dastgir where will the client pick up the item's equip sprite prefixes from fro headgears :ph34r: .

ItemInfo doesnt have that information.

Sorry, Looks like My Mind is forgetting everything....

RO/System/iteminfo.lub you can also use iteminfo.lua to avoid conflict in updating your sakray but you must diff your client load iteminfo.lua befor lub

It is categorize in your Ragnarok in Folder Files

hey im using 2013 ragexe then i am trying to add more items i put the item and collection in the right place then i add the sprites in their right location then in my luafiles/datainfo i have accessoryid.lua and accessoryid.lub and accename.lua and accename.lub i add the item on that 4 file 

in accessoryid.lua and lub i add
  ACCESSORY_Heart_Ring = 1004,

then i my itemdb2 i add

Id: 26000
AegisName: "Heart_Ring"
Name: "Heart Ring"
Type: 5
Buy: 10
Weight: 15
Def: 0
Upper: 63
Loc: 4096
View: 1004
},
{

but when i @item it fails no items is being made

accessoryid

ACCESSORY_BUSHY_MOUSTACHE = 1004,

did you add this ACCESSORY_Heart_Ring = 1004, or edit ACCESSORY_BUSHY_MOUSTACHE = 1004,?

if you add it maybe that is the conflict .

or maybe try to add this also in your accname_eng.lub

[ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Heart_Ring] = "_Heart_Ring",

check mine

http://upaste.me/7db810081a2f77a99

http://upaste.me/3c5c10082dcf35d8c

http://upaste.me/2085100798c5d45e1

Edited by themon