themon

Is it possible to merge client?

Question

I there a way of merging two different client

ex.

merge 2013-12-23cRagexe.exe and 2014-01-15eRagexe.exe

or just get the new features of 2014-01-15eRagexe.exe and add it on 2013-12-23cRagexe.exe

or the other way around 2013-12-23cRagexe.exe features or function that is now missing in 2014-01-15eRagexe.exe can be added

13 answers to this question

if that's the case

let me change the question

Is there a clean and working 2014 ragexe.exe client that can be diff by Nemo patcher?

Edited by themon

great then will the clean undiff 2014 client and packet data be also available for us member too to download. whe is the release date?

If you havent notice even though I don't know much of this stuff i'm still trying to figure out and even though Im not that expert Im trying to answer question and that is just the little thing I can contribute to hercules community.

I just want to thank all the people who help me like Via(Mumbles) and Mhalicot your the best.

maybe I will just be like the other member from now on just wait for someone to release something new and I will just stop trying to contribute to the community like the others

Edited by themon

great then will the clean undiff 2014 client and packet data be also available for us member too to download. whe is the release date?

If you havent notice even though I don't know much of this stuff i'm still trying to figure out and even though Im not that expert Im trying to answer question and that is just the little thing I can contribute to hercules community.

I just want to thank all the people who help me like Via(Mumbles) and Mhalicot your the best.

maybe I will just be like the other member from now on just wait for someone to release something new and I will just stop trying to contribute to the community like the others

*sight*

sorry , but when you just looked a bit you would see that this exe is released hmm since 2 weeks allready? 

http://k3dt.eu/Ragexe/unpacked/

feel free to use it , but dont make 46646164614 Threads  X Y  Z   is not working on this client ,  since not all Packets are Done , the Translation files need to be changed

since Kro changed the Format of the OLD Navigation files into a new format.

When i release the client i can be sure its 100% working and 100% translated like all my other  releases.

soo my question too you is 

do you rly want to release a exe pack now , where you dont even know what is changed in this exe or what all need to be done ?

sorry but broken clients we got enough in the client download section.

have fun

ossi0110

thanks  ossi this is okey for now i guest. is this different with the one you can get using yommy old xdiffgen

I found that theres new fles and all id for navigation system is changed, so i just updated all the lua files on client-side-translation with only some string untranslated in worldviewdata.

Sometimes, it's easier to wait for someone with more experience provide a solution. However, the easy way isn't always the best way; keep asking questions that will help you learn and I'm sure you'll find as many answers as are able to be given. When I first started out in the *Athena community, I was much like many of our users (and still am, at times); always asking questions, looking for solutions. I came here in January 2013, to learn and share my knowledge; I think you've got a similar mindset, and that's great.

And for the record, just call me Mumbles; I no longer use the handle "Via". d:

Sometimes, it's easier to wait for someone with more experience provide a solution. However, the easy way isn't always the best way; keep asking questions that will help you learn and I'm sure you'll find as many answers as are able to be given. When I first started out in the *Athena community, I was much like many of our users (and still am, at times); always asking questions, looking for solutions. I came here in January 2013, to learn and share my knowledge; I think you've got a similar mindset, and that's great.

And for the record, just call me Mumbles; I no longer use the handle "Via". d:

great by your message it makes me feel to help other again. 

and again thanks to ossi giving me link of 2014-01-15eRagexe client. 

all I need is packet  data.

this is what happen to the 2014 client I diff using Nemo.

my first run of this client it run until character select.

so I add wanttoconnect packet data.

second run I get progress and got pass the character select and loading to the game. there I see the new map features all in ascii character. but when I try to move or click npc nothing happen.

map server error missing packet 0xC900, 23 bytes.

no progress since then. maybe someone can shed some light to help make progress.

thanks in advance