Dastgir

Rebirth System

It would be nice to have a Rebirth Ranking for Websites.

you can do it yourself depending upon your site.

just make site query the server's sql, and get value of the required variables and char_id from char_reg_num_db,

once you have char id , get its name from char table and output the name and value table.

(Sorry, on mobile now..)

Hey Dastgir, how about rebirthing trans classes? like gunslinger, soul linker, star gladiator?

What about it? I believe it works for any class.

It doesn't work on Gunslingers, Soul Linker and Star Gladiators.

This is my setup, what do you think should I change?

45sYwxr.png

Don't know. Actually I never tried to reset with Guns, Soul Linker or Star Gladiators.

Have you tried to change the 'job_rebirth' to 'EAJL_2' ?

Yeah that was my default parameter but still doesn't work.

Have you tried to put EAJL_UPPER?

Ps: You must set TransJob to 0 since these classes (Soul Linker, Guns and Star Gladiator) are not Trans.

Edited by Yoh Asakura

Something wrong with the current version of your script. Im using latest rev of hercules. Please fix

[Error]: script_add_str: detected possible use of wrong case in a script. Found'.Reward', probably meant to be '.reward' (in 'npc/custom/woe_controller.txt').
Edited by Viollently Happy

Something wrong with the current version of your script. Im using latest rev of hercules. Please fix

[Error]: script_add_str: detected possible use of wrong case in a script. Found'.Reward', probably meant to be '.reward' (in 'npc/custom/woe_controller.txt').
That reports of woe_controller.txt which uses .Reward, but should have used .reward

can i ask about this script if set the configuration into this

setarray .MaxRebirth[0],5,1; //Maximum Number of Normal Rebirth/Master Rebirth.(0=Unlimited) 
.ResetJob = 3; //0=Don't Change Job, Just Reset Level,1=Reset Job to Novice/Novice_High depending upon the job, 2=Force Reset to Novice, 3=Force Reset to Novice_High
.MasterRebirth = 5; //Number of rebirths require to do Master Rebirth. (0 to disable)

what is the total stats point i can get?i meet all the 5times normal and 1 time master?

is 300*5+200 or

300*5+200+300*5 for loop of rebirth sorry for noob question.im confused with this script.

the script is very nice..thnx for this +1 for you sir  :no1:  :thx:

setarray .MaxRebirth[0],5,1; //Maximum Number of Normal Rebirth/Master Rebirth.(0=Unlimited) 
.ResetJob = 3; //0=Don't Change Job, Just Reset Level,1=Reset Job to Novice/Novice_High depending upon the job, 2=Force Reset to Novice, 3=Force Reset to Novice_High
.MasterRebirth = 5; //Number of rebirths require to do Master Rebirth. (0 to disable)

what is the total stats point i can get?i meet all the 5times normal and 1 time master?

is 300*5+200 or

300*5+200+300*5 for loop of rebirth sorry for noob question.im confused with this script.

It depends on

.StatusN = 300;										//Status Point to Give at Every Normal Rebirth.	.StatusM = (.StatusN * .MasterRebirth) + 200;		//Status Point to Give at Every Master Rebirth. (Don't Change initial part)

If that's unaltered.

and if you did 5 normal and 1 master, then your status point =  ( ( ( 300*5 )+200 )*1 ) + ( 300 * 5) = 3200 Status Points

Script Updated to v1.3

now can rebirth any job by setting

setarray .add_jobs[0],Job_Gunslinger,				//Additional Jobs, who can rebirth						  Job_Soul_Linker,						  Job_Star_Gladiator,						  Job_Taekwon;

@@Skyline xD

is 300*5+200 or

It depends on

.StatusN = 300;										//Status Point to Give at Every Normal Rebirth.	.StatusM = (.StatusN * .MasterRebirth) + 200;		//Status Point to Give at Every Master Rebirth. (Don't Change initial part)

If that's unaltered.

and if you did 5 normal and 1 master, then your status point =  ( ( ( 300*5 )+200 )*1 ) + ( 300 * 5) = 3200 Status Points

Script Updated to v1.3

now can rebirth any job by setting

setarray .add_jobs[0],Job_Gunslinger,				//Additional Jobs, who can rebirth						  Job_Soul_Linker,						  Job_Star_Gladiator,						  Job_Taekwon;

@@Skyline xD

*Kneels*

Thanks for this Master Dastgir!

Good script very unique idea :) i'm curios on this part:

.job_rebirth = EAJL_2;								//EAJL_THIRD = Third Job, EAJL_2 = Second Job, (EAJL_2&EAJL_THIRD) = Second and Third job can rebirth. 														//More Options [EAJL_2_1,EAJL_2_2,EAJL_UPPER,EAJL_BABY]

@@Dastgir already set the .job_rebirth = EAJL_2; but i still can't rebirth although i'm already a Paladin (Trans Class)

I'm using Pre-Re :D

Thank you for the script.

Edited by Vlync

@@Dastgir

what about some optimization to this script? :P if you put it at github I may give some inputs or here if you prefer :P

Edited by evilpuncker

@@Dastgir

what about some optimization to this script? :P if you put it at github I may give some inputs or here if you prefer :P

You can give it here :P

Just I will take a week to do it, since I am out from a month and assuming to come back soon.

@@Dastgir

You can give it here :P

Just I will take a week to do it, since I am out from a month and assuming to come back soon.

@@Dastgir can you please respond my post?

.job_rebirth = EAJL_2;								//EAJL_THIRD = Third Job, EAJL_2 = Second Job, (EAJL_2&EAJL_THIRD) = Second and Third job can rebirth. 														//More Options [EAJL_2_1,EAJL_2_2,EAJL_UPPER,EAJL_BABY]
@@Dastgir already set the .job_rebirth = EAJL_2; but i still can't rebirth although i'm already a Paladin (Trans Class)

I will have to check it, and this script really needs some optimization. Which will fix some job checking issue.

I will have to check it, and this script really needs some optimization. Which will fix some job checking issue.

Okay thank you in advance :)

Okay thank you in advance :)

I had the same problem so I improvised. A little work but since I already made it, you can just copy paste it.

Replace 

.job_rebirth = EAJL_2;

With

.job_rebirth = 	4060 | 4008 | 4061 | 4010 | 4063 | 4009 | 4062 | 4012 | 4064 | 4011 | 4065 | 4013 | 4073 | 4015 | 4074 | 4017 | 4077 | 4016 | 4075 | 4020 | 4076 | 4021 | 4078 | 4019 | 4079 | 4018 | 23 | 4030 | 4031 | 4032 | 4033 | 4034 | 4035 | 4037 | 4038 | 4039 | 4040 | 4041 | 4042 | 4043 | Job_Gunslinger | Job_Soul_Linker | Job_Star_Gladiator | Job_Ninja | Job_Taekwon;

Then find 

setarray .add_jobs[0]

And replace with

setarray .add_jobs[0], 4060,						   4008,						   4061,						   4010,						   4063,						   4009,						   4062,						   4012,						   4064,						   4011,						   4065,						   4013,						   4073,						   4015,						   4074,						   4017,						   4077,						   4016,						   4075,						   4020,						   4076,						   4021,						   4078,						   4019,						   4079,						   4018,						   23,						   4030,						   4031,						   4032,						   4033,						   4034,						   4035,						   4037,						   4038,						   4039,						   4040,						   4041,						   4042,						   4043,						   Job_Gunslinger,						   Job_Soul_Linker,						   Job_Star_Gladiator,						   Job_Ninja,						   Job_Taekwon;

Only 3rd jobs and Baby 3rd Jobs are missing there.

Hope that helps. You can just remove or add the JobID as needed.

Add this line after the "reset" command on your reset NPC.

StatusPoint = StatusPoint + (getvariableofnpc(.StatusM,"Rebirth_NPC_Name_Here") * master_rebirth) + (getvariableofnpc(.StatusN,"Rebirth_NPC_Name_Here") * rebirth_no);

StatusPoint = StatusPoint + (getvariableofnpc(.StatusM,"Rebirth_NPC_Name_Here") * master_rebirth) + (getvariableofnpc(.StatusN,"Rebirth_NPC_Name_Here") * rebirth_no);

I pmed you mate. thanks

@Dastgir : pmed you too. :) thanks

Edited by Shatotech

Hi mate,

There's a bug,

if i select "Reset Skills" may stat points increase, every time i select that Reset Skills, unlimted points.

any fix on that?

UPDATED : FIXED

thanks to @Dogpatch

Edited by Shatotech

Dogpatch fix would work,

Since that's the way I increase stat every Rebirth too. And is required to do every reset or something like that. Since server don't save this extra stat points, and we have to add manually..

I will better add a reset npc to Rebirth npc itself, so there won't be further complaint about it.

Dogpatch fix would work,

Since that's the way I increase stat every Rebirth too. And is required to do every reset or something like that. Since server don't save this extra stat points, and we have to add manually..

I will better add a reset npc to Rebirth npc itself, so there won't be further complaint about it.

That would be nice. :) I'll just wait for it. :)

Thanks again! :)