Brynner

iteminfo.lua or iteminfo.lub convert to old idnum2item?

Question

anyone have a converter from iteminfo.lua or iteminfo.lub will be converted to . idnum2itemdesctable, idnum2itemdisplaynametable and idnum2itemresnametable.

thank you in advance.

15 answers to this question

thanks it works. but is it normal that the converted iteminfo.lub has shuffled the item order?

just like for idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt

7933#Poison Herb Rantana#7997#Spring Stanza20#16627#Brisingamen (Trial Version) box#16883#Refined Mighty Staff Box#17139#RWC Super Scroll#18675#Green Apple Hat#19699##20723##

thanks it works. but is it normal that the converted iteminfo.lub has shuffled the item order?

7933#Poison Herb Rantana#7997#Spring Stanza20#16627#Brisingamen (Trial Version) box#16883#Refined Mighty Staff Box#17139#RWC Super Scroll#18675#Green Apple Hat#19699##20723##

It was first found values till now,I updated it to serialize it by ItemID, try out the new version.

It was first found values till now,I updated it to serialize it by ItemID, try out the new version.

thanks it works fine now.

thanks for this... btw how to install lua?

just run Seperate.bat, if you don't know what to do..

just run Seperate.bat, if you don't know what to do..

i know the step on using cmd prompt but im lazy to type haha.. when i use Seperate.bat nothing happens

i know the step on using cmd prompt but im lazy to type haha.. when i use Seperate.bat nothing happens

I cannot come and type it for you....

you should have itemInfo.lub in the same folder as tool, and it will make new folder named "idnum" and files will be stored there.. (Please do the kindness of reading Readme, and problem should have been fixed)

you should have itemInfo.lub in the same folder as tool, and it will make new folder named "idnum" and files will be stored there.. (Please do the kindness of reading Readme, and problem should have been fixed)

like i said nothing happend when i run lua.exe

0msmg.png

that's why im asking about this step:

2)If you have lua installed, just double-click "SeperateItemInfo.lua" and it will do the work.

and im doing this step to make it work

3)If you don't have lua installed, open command prompt, go to "SeperateItemInfo" Folder, and type the following command "lua SeperateItemInfo.lua"

0msmg.png

2)If you have lua installed, just double-click "SeperateItemInfo.lua" and it will do the work.

3)If you don't have lua installed, open command prompt, go to "SeperateItemInfo" Folder, and type the following command "lua SeperateItemInfo.lua"

The new guide :updated 7 hours before, says it all different.

Make idnum tables from itemInfo:1)Copy itemInfo.lub to "SeperateItemInfo" Folder, If you have .lua, just change the extension to .lub2)If you have lua installed, just double-click "SeperateItemInfo.lua" and it will do the work.3)If you don't have lua installed, just run Seperate.bat4)The files will be stored in "idnum" folder.Note: This can even convert the compiled .lub file to idnum table

and lua installed means this package: https://code.google.com/p/luaforwindows/downloads/list

0msmg.png

The new guide :updated 7 hours before, says it all different.

Make idnum tables from itemInfo:1)Copy itemInfo.lub to "SeperateItemInfo" Folder, If you have .lua, just change the extension to .lub2)If you have lua installed, just double-click "SeperateItemInfo.lua" and it will do the work.3)If you don't have lua installed, just run Seperate.bat4)The files will be stored in "idnum" folder.Note: This can even convert the compiled .lub file to idnum table

and lua installed means this package: https://code.google.com/p/luaforwindows/downloads/list

Thanks Dastgir!

now i got this definitions, i already change and try all the Encoding but still not translated in english..

501#

빨간허브를 잘 갈아 만든 체력회복제 ^000088HP 를 45 가량 회복^000000 시켜 준다.

^ffffff_^000000

무게 : ^7777777^000000

#

Edited by Ragnar Lothbrok

That tool is not meant to translate the korean language to english, this tool is meant to convert itemInfo(used by new client) contents to idnumtables(used by old client)

if you wish to use english itemInfo, please use: https://github.com/ROClientSide/Translation/tree/master/System

but how to make all idnum into iteminfo.lub again.

There might be tool around the forum(dont remember well, but yah, there should be a tool for it) and I am anyways making it (but not assuring to releasing it soon)

You need two tools:

1) Item Converter (idnum<....>.txt ---> itemInfo.lua)

http://rathena.org/board/topic/66795-itemconverter/

2) A tool to convert itemInfo.lua to itemInfo.lub

https://github.com/ROClientSide/Translation/tree/master/Tools

Not sure why, but my client didn't read from RO-FolderSystemitemInfo.lub but from RO-Folderdatacskroption.lub, so I had to rename the itemInfo.lub to cskroption.lub. Keep that in mind if things don't work out.

You need two tools:

1) Item Converter (idnum<....>.txt ---> itemInfo.lua)

http://rathena.org/board/topic/66795-itemconverter/

2) A tool to convert itemInfo.lua to itemInfo.lub

https://github.com/ROClientSide/Translation/tree/master/Tools

Not sure why, but my client didn't read from RO-FolderSystemitemInfo.lub but from RO-Folderdatacskroption.lub, so I had to rename the itemInfo.lub to cskroption.lub. Keep that in mind if things don't work out.

Thanks Thuan, it's work with my PS.