Alexandria

Hack to npc?

Question

10 answers to this question

Alright, do you have an idea on how to secure this script OR a better (safer) script to recommend please? By the way the server uses Harmony; Never had this kind of troubles before until today... Thanks for your help/recommandations

OnBuyItem is easily hacked with WPE

Is it really so??

If yes, one can enable packet encryption to stop wpe.

the below Code Snippet is dangerous , after submitting the select option,

script should ValidateCost again

if( select( "^0000FFPurchase^000000:Cancel" ) == 1 ){                                if( getitemname( atoi( @Currency$ ) ) != "null" )                                        delitem atoi( @Currency$ ),@TotalCost;                                else{                                        set getd( @Currency$ ),getd( @Currency$ ) - @TotalCost;                                }                                for(set @i,0; @i < getarraysize( @bought_nameid ); set @i,@i+1)                                        getitem @bought_nameid[@i],@bought_quantity[@i];                                //message strcharinfo(0),"Received "+getarraysize( @bought_nameid )+" Items.";                                message strcharinfo(0),"[Cash Shop] Transaction completed.";                                mes "thx!";                        }

what about the regular npc's we have by default out of the box from the git?

What about them ?

Are you asking if they are safe or are you saying they are safe and should be used instead ?