Jedzkie

Suggestion to Prevent BOT

Can I ask a question about BOT?

~ Can both communicate to an NPC even if it's not visible on the screen? (They are both in the same MAP it is just that the NPC is not visible on screen or further in terms of CELL, because it's moving or changing coordinates.)

~ Can BOT identify the NPC on the screen or the entire map? (some kind of ID? How?) and click it or go to the location to communicate? 

Coz I only know they can only go to coordinates and talk to that NPC?

On 4/9/2023 at 6:14 AM, ProjectX said:

Can I ask a question about BOT?

~ Can both communicate to an NPC even if it's not visible on the screen? (They are both in the same MAP it is just that the NPC is not visible on screen or further in terms of CELL, because it's moving or changing coordinates.)

~ Can BOT identify the NPC on the screen or the entire map? (some kind of ID? How?) and click it or go to the location to communicate? 

Coz I only know they can only go to coordinates and talk to that NPC?

It depends on the bots programming but anything that players can interact with bots will be able to also interact with. All they need is to get the coordinates of the npc. Sometimes if they know the script coding as well they can send commands remotely as well.  Honestly it's really hard to prevent bots from getting into a server. Like if you implement something at the beginning to get them stuck they will just manually get through the process until they don't need to anymore. And now that AI has had so many advances it's a new dynamic of what bots can do. When I was still making servers we used the ability to ban bots by HWID which helped make it so they couldn't use the same PC but the problem too is it can cause drama because if they have regular characters that get banned then their friends leave and it has a reverse effect. Most bots can do all types of captcha as well. Just like websites get slammed by Xrumer.