Samuel

@restock

Question

Hello! This command seems to be very popular and I'm really looking for it's source and I can't find any. It seems to be combination of scripts + source.

I tried already making my own but still a lot of plugin errors for now.

So if anyone is willing to share it's source to be converted into plugin, it would be really helpful. :D

Well if you don't want to share it for free, I could trade it with my @security plugin but I will release it sooner or later for free.

Thanks in advance! :)

9 answers to this question

Not the guy that can make your plugin but would you mind to give us info as to how that plugin works?

We do need it in case anyone without knowledge of how that @restock works wanted to make it for you.

@restock +itemid <min quant> <max quant> - add an new item that will be restored when get the min quantity until the max quantity.

@restock -itemid - remove an item from restock list

@restock list - display all itens on list

@restock clear - remove all itens from list

Every time you use an item which is in the restock list it will be automatically put in your inventory from your storage as long as you have the item in storage.

I have managed to this in plugin by using @alootid as pattern, I was also able to hook it already with pc_useitem, the problem is with the check of restock items in the list during the pc_useitem

Uhm not really, i purchased the source and i am the one who mark it as broken source, but the creator pm me and fix the problem.

Uhm not really, i purchased the source and i am the one who mark it as broken source, but the creator pm me and fix the problem.

Ahh i see, so you've been using it in hercules? Or still in rathena?

Ive been using it on hercules, we converted it (@Kichi) help me to convert it :D

Ahh ok so you have added it in source, :D well I really want to make it into plugin, managed to make it get from storage now but there are still some bugs since i made them from scratch lol