Dastgir

Plugin Collections

I still haven't resolved the sscanf issue.. It appears to almost all the plugins.. There's no setting in visual studio that could fix it, still getting errors that prevent compilation. For a temporary fix, I used the sscanf_s. It worked and still working as intended, but not sure what it will implicate on a later note.

I still haven't resolved the sscanf issue.. It appears to almost all the plugins.. There's no setting in visual studio that could fix it, still getting errors that prevent compilation. For a temporary fix, I used the sscanf_s. It worked and still working as intended, but not sure what it will implicate on a later note.

here the litle tips: all those s_xxxx.. annoying warnings in my plugin projects were disabled by me , coz I hate those by Angelmelody

Edited by Litro

@Dastgir I have update to latest version why this problem appear ?

ExtendedVending.c:19:29: error: common/hercules.h: No such file or directoryExtendedVending.c: In function ‘clif_parse_OpenVending_pre’:ExtendedVending.c:253: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘map->getcell’ makes integer from pointer without a castExtendedVending.c:253: note: expected ‘int16’ but argument is of type ‘struct block_list *’ExtendedVending.c:253: error: too many arguments to function ‘map->getcell’make[1]: *** [../../plugins/ExtendedVending.so] Error 1make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/syokro/Hercules/src/plugins'make: *** [plugins] Error 2

@Dastgir I have update to latest version why this problem appear ?

ExtendedVending.c:19:29: error: common/hercules.h: No such file or directoryExtendedVending.c: In function ‘clif_parse_OpenVending_pre’:ExtendedVending.c:253: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘map->getcell’ makes integer from pointer without a castExtendedVending.c:253: note: expected ‘int16’ but argument is of type ‘struct block_list *’ExtendedVending.c:253: error: too many arguments to function ‘map->getcell’make[1]: *** [../../plugins/ExtendedVending.so] Error 1make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/syokro/Hercules/src/plugins'make: *** [plugins] Error 2

As I told, it won't work with old Hercules.

that errors means you are having old hercules, new hercules have 1 extra argument in getcell.

What I do is

Properties->C/C++->General->Treat Warnings as Errors->FALSE

Properties->C/C++->General->Warning Level->Level2

stumbled upon an error when compiling Extended Vending Plugin,

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'strlib.h': No such file or directory

Using MSVC++ 2010 Express, for now I disable it though i'm not sure if it will affect the proccess, but EVS plugin working all right in the test, hope you can shed the light if it all right or not to disable it...

and plugin item charm why it didn't available in your collection sir ?

stumbled upon an error when compiling Extended Vending Plugin,

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'strlib.h': No such file or directory
Using MSVC++ 2010 Express, for now I disable it though i'm not sure if it will affect the proccess, but EVS plugin working all right in the test, hope you can shed the light if it all right or not to disable it...

and plugin item charm why it didn't available in your collection sir ?

Ohh that file is not needed, I went through several iterations for this plugin, and forget to remove those include files..

About item charm, I will include it soon..

Ohh that file is not needed, I went through several iterations for this plugin, and forget to remove those include files..

About item charm, I will include it soon..

Thankyou

Hi @@Dastgir for some reason one of your plugin is causing this weird problem:

• Unable to use buffs/debuff to monsters (ex. Lex Aterna, Blessings, Inc Agi) It is being casted to the monsters but no effect

I'm using:

• auraset (confirmed)

Fresh copy of latest hercules svn, only with plugins added.

Edited by Kong

Hi @@Dastgir for some reason one of your plugin is causing this weird problem:

[*]Unable to use buffs/debuff to monsters (ex. Lex Aterna, Blessings, Inc Agi) It is being casted to the monsters but no effect

I'm using:

[*]auraset (confirmed)

Fresh copy of latest hercules svn, only with plugins added.

Will check it soon.

Is it possible to add a prefix on the name of the cloned player (@market)?

ex. [Market] PlayerNameHere

so there's a way to depict which one is real or not to avoid any confusion.. thanks

so there's a way to depict which one is real or not to avoid any confusion.. thanks
It's possible, but there comes 24 char limit, so if the player name is too long, it might get tripped off.

It's possible, but there comes 24 char limit, so if the player name is too long, it might get tripped off.

Ahh I see thanks, or maybe a prefix on the pub? idk xD

@@Dastgir the mapmoblist plugin, can you make detect the coordinate of monster

Maybe you are looking for mobsearch command? Mobsearch shows all monster co ordinates

@@Dastgir Yeah. I know. But it possible this plugin to get the coordinate of monster ? 

Possible, yes..

but I dont see a use of it in mapmoblist, because mapmoblist shows output as

Poring[1002]: 10

(Name[iD]: Count)

, so you want to display each and every co-ordinate?

@@Dastgir Yeah. I know. But it possible this plugin to get the coordinate of monster ? 

Possible, yes..

but I dont see a use of it in mapmoblist, because mapmoblist shows output as

Poring[1002]: 10

(Name[iD]: Count)

, so you want to display each and every co-ordinate?

@@Dastgir this command is very useful in playing event find the mushroom.. kill the poring.. so its good if GM know the coordinate of monster.

this command is very useful in playing event find the mushroom.. kill the poring.. so its good if GM know the coordinate of monster.

I rather write that in a script ... with getmobdata and retrieve the x,y coordinate of the monster ...

because like find the correct poring, the names are so similar ...

and poring summoner, there are 2 types : correct and fake porings

its better to bindatcmd and a custom gm command to retrieve only the correct poring names