Dastgir

Plugin Collections

afk.c: In function ‘plugin_init’:afk.c:121:2: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘GET_SYMBOL’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]  iMalloc = GET_SYMBOL("iMalloc");  ^afk.c:121:10: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  iMalloc = GET_SYMBOL("iMalloc");          ^afk.c:122:7: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  clif = GET_SYMBOL("clif");       ^afk.c:123:9: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  script = GET_SYMBOL("script");         ^afk.c:124:8: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  skill = GET_SYMBOL("skill");        ^afk.c:125:5: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  pc = GET_SYMBOL("pc");     ^afk.c:126:9: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  strlib = GET_SYMBOL("strlib");         ^afk.c:127:9: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  battle = GET_SYMBOL("battle");         ^afk.c:128:8: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  timer = GET_SYMBOL("timer");        ^afk.c:129:6: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  map = GET_SYMBOL("map");      ^afk.c:130:9: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  status = GET_SYMBOL("status");         ^afk.c:131:10: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  channel = GET_SYMBOL("channel");          ^/tmp/ccexv4eh.o: In function `plugin_init':/root/Hercules/src/plugins/afk.c:121: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/root/Hercules/src/plugins/afk.c:122: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/root/Hercules/src/plugins/afk.c:123: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/root/Hercules/src/plugins/afk.c:124: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/root/Hercules/src/plugins/afk.c:125: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/tmp/ccexv4eh.o:/root/Hercules/src/plugins/afk.c:126: more undefined references to `GET_SYMBOL' followcollect2: error: ld returned 1 exit statusmake[1]: *** [../../plugins/afk.so] Error 1make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Hercules/src/plugins'make: *** [plugins] Error 2 

i got this error 

afk.c: In function ‘plugin_init’:afk.c:121:2: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘GET_SYMBOL’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]  iMalloc = GET_SYMBOL("iMalloc");  ^afk.c:121:10: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  iMalloc = GET_SYMBOL("iMalloc");          ^afk.c:122:7: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  clif = GET_SYMBOL("clif");       ^afk.c:123:9: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  script = GET_SYMBOL("script");         ^afk.c:124:8: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  skill = GET_SYMBOL("skill");        ^afk.c:125:5: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  pc = GET_SYMBOL("pc");     ^afk.c:126:9: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  strlib = GET_SYMBOL("strlib");         ^afk.c:127:9: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  battle = GET_SYMBOL("battle");         ^afk.c:128:8: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  timer = GET_SYMBOL("timer");        ^afk.c:129:6: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  map = GET_SYMBOL("map");      ^afk.c:130:9: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  status = GET_SYMBOL("status");         ^afk.c:131:10: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]  channel = GET_SYMBOL("channel");          ^/tmp/ccexv4eh.o: In function `plugin_init':/root/Hercules/src/plugins/afk.c:121: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/root/Hercules/src/plugins/afk.c:122: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/root/Hercules/src/plugins/afk.c:123: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/root/Hercules/src/plugins/afk.c:124: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/root/Hercules/src/plugins/afk.c:125: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/tmp/ccexv4eh.o:/root/Hercules/src/plugins/afk.c:126: more undefined references to `GET_SYMBOL' followcollect2: error: ld returned 1 exit statusmake[1]: *** [../../plugins/afk.so] Error 1make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Hercules/src/plugins'make: *** [plugins] Error 2
i got this error

Yes, HPM recently got update, I need to update all plugins to reflect those changes.

If you are in hurry,

Removing all GET_SYMBOL lines will fix it.

Update:

All Plugins Updated to reflect recent changes :)

@

Edit:

Travis Report has been added to repo, so that I would get to know of crash upon runtime(or compile warnings/errors)

24-08-2015 Update:

Added @monster_nde command which does not give drops/exp on death

Added itemmap plugin.

28-08-2015 Update:

Added SecuritySystem(You also need NPC , look into npc folder for it.)

24-08-2015 Update:

Added @monster_nde command which does not give drops/exp on death

Added itemmap plugin.

28-08-2015 Update:

Added SecuritySystem(You also need NPC , look into npc folder for it.)

@@Dastgir what if a player forgets his password? how can he/she retrieve it again?

They would need to request to admin,

Cannot reset ingame.

If they can reset ingame, then there's no meaning of security :P

[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'pc->dropitem' but HPMHooking is disabled!
[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'trade->request' but HPMHooking is disabled!
[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'gstorage->open' but HPMHooking is disabled!
[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'gstorage->additem' but HPMHooking is disabled!
[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'gstorage->delitem' but HPMHooking is disabled!
[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'pc->delitem' but HPMHooking is disabled!
[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'npc->selllist' but HPMHooking is disabled!
[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'npc->buylist' but HPMHooking is disabled!
[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'clif->openvendingreq' but HPMHooking is disabled!
[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'guild->invite' but HPMHooking is disabled!
[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'guild->leave' but HPMHooking is disabled!

Do I have to enable the "HPMHooking", in plugin.conf fpr Security?

[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'pc->dropitem' but HPMHooking is disabled!

[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'trade->request' but HPMHooking is disabled!

[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'gstorage->open' but HPMHooking is disabled!

[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'gstorage->additem' but HPMHooking is disabled!

[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'gstorage->delitem' but HPMHooking is disabled!

[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'pc->delitem' but HPMHooking is disabled!

[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'npc->selllist' but HPMHooking is disabled!

[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'npc->buylist' but HPMHooking is disabled!

[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'clif->openvendingreq' but HPMHooking is disabled!

[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'guild->invite' but HPMHooking is disabled!

[Error]: HPM:AddHook Fail! 'Security' tried to hook to 'guild->leave' but HPMHooking is disabled!

Do I have to enable the "HPMHooking", in plugin.conf fpr Security?

You not enabled HPMHooking plugin.

Hello guys what is the problem of this problem? I just started to learning plugin system.

I already followed this guide.

http://herc.ws/wiki/Building_HPM_Plugin_for_MSVC

1>------ Build started: Project: security, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------1>C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(299,5): warning MSB8004: Output Directory does not end with a trailing slash.  This build instance will add the slash as it is required to allow proper evaluation of the Output Directory.1>  security.c1>c:userskhaiidesktopherculessrcpluginssecurity.c(6): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'common/hercules.h': No such file or directory========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ========== 

Never mind guys i already fixed by my self :D

Thank you Dastgir

Important:

If you are using @security command, please patch it with new security npc,

as the old one could cause serious bugs (or just disable the delete item permission)

Thank you for notice us Dastgir!

What if the players forgot the password? Is there other way to delete the old password using commands?

Ask admins/gms, and gm can be able to see it in char_reg_num_db

I could make an option to show it in gm menu too.

Why need diff file when plugin is too good for it.

I can not fully work with plugins, is always giving errors when sending to host, for windows use in my pc with linux hosting, give whenever I try to change the way they build, not the right, if not bother and can provide , I appreciate it. If you can not, that's fine too

I can not fully work with plugins, is always giving errors when sending to host, for windows use in my pc with linux hosting, give whenever I try to change the way they build, not the right, if not bother and can provide , I appreciate it. If you can not, that's fine too

You build plugins in windows and then transfer to linux host? You can't because its not compatible you will need Linux to Linux or Windows to Windows

You build plugins in windows and then transfer to linux host? You can't because its not compatible you will need Linux to Linux or Windows to Windows

yes I know, but I can not in any way run Hercules with plugins, I can say I'm noob, but I can not, I prefer to install 15 .patch's out instead of running plugin .. I know it's better, but not by my choice.

yes I know, but I can not in any way run Hercules with plugins, I can say I'm noob, but I can not, I prefer to install 15 .patch's out instead of running plugin .. I know it's better, but not by my choice.

Plugin is better and much needed for all future sources according to me...

I am willing to help by TeamView or any other guide material, but would not convert to diff file..

Hello Dastgir I've been used your security on my server, I've changed the ban command to kicked when i tried 3 times kick i got this -5 but all your script/plugin are working fine may i know how to fixed that?

post-684-0-66999400-1443163315_thumb.jpg

Seems you might have greater maxtry value, then later you decreased it.

w/e I found a little mistake where it isn't resetting the maxtry value, will be fixed soon...