Eviang

How to stop MVPs from killing GMs

Question

Hi guys,

I have a question about the settings in my server. I'm trying different configurations in-game (GM clothes, customs, etc) and when I try with bosses hitting me, all of the sudden my HP drops to 1 and then they kill me. It's like they're putting me in Coma.

Needless to say that I have all stats well over 25,000.

For example, when I summon PORING_V, it hits me from time to time and all of the sudden my life goes to 1 and then I die with any hit. How can I stop this? What setting is it?

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

Hi guys,

I have a question about the settings in my server. I'm trying different configurations in-game (GM clothes, customs, etc) and when I try with bosses hitting me, all of the sudden my HP drops to 1 and then they kill me. It's like they're putting me in Coma.

Needless to say that I have all stats well over 25,000.

For example, when I summon PORING_V, it hits me from time to time and all of the sudden my life goes to 1 and then I die with any hit. How can I stop this? What setting is it?

Thanks!

Try using @monsterignore.

@monsterignoreMakes you immune to attacks (monsters/players/skills cannot target/hit you).

Thanks guys. Is there any chance that that will happen to a normal player too? I mean, it didn't happen only with the pori pori... it sometimes happened with other normal MVPs. The same monsters people will face. Anyone knows what is it or which skill they use to "coma" you?

Thanks guys. Is there any chance that that will happen to a normal player too? I mean, it didn't happen only with the pori pori... it sometimes happened with other normal MVPs. The same monsters people will face. Anyone knows what is it or which skill they use to "coma" you?

@monsterignore/battleignore will avoid you from being attack .

the skill that mvp use is called

NPC DARKBLESSING

Description

Instantly reduces the target's HP to 1.

Notes
  • Having high flee can "dodge" the hit.
  • This effect is similar to the Coma status, except it does not affect the player's Max SP.

info from iro - NPC_DARKBLESSING

if you want to avoid from happen to all players . you can remove it from mvp skill - mob_skill_db.txt

Edited by Methbad

Thanks Methbad... I saw it on RMS but though it was something else as I swear it happened also with other "common" MVPs... guess I was wrong. Too many hours on my computer I guess -.-