[PvP Points System]

Special thanks to: IeYaseru (An old friend who coded for me years ago, he died on the iNet T_T)

Description:

The variable used in this system is PvPPoints, so you may use that for a PvP shop system or other things in scripts, pvp master, etc... whatever your mind can come up with!

//= Gives 1 PvP Point on killing other player//= Takes 1 PvP Points for dying//= Takes 5 PvP Points for killing same player 3 times//= within 90 seconds of each kill

points.txt

Edited by Aeromesi

Could you explain more about the script?

The code box explains everything about the script o_o

[PvP Points System]

Special thanks to: IeYaseru (An old friend who coded for me years ago, he died on the iNet T_T)

Description:

The variable used in this system is PvPPoints, so you may use that for a PvP shop system or other things in scripts, pvp master, etc... whatever your mind can come up with!

//= Gives 1 PvP Point on killing other player//= Takes 1 PvP Points for dying//= Takes 5 PvP Points for killing same player 3 times//= within 90 seconds of each kill

Thanks mate, :D gonna test this.

uhmm . I'm running PK server. player can abuse it by dual logging, what i wanted is that this PVP points will only activated in PVP ROOM and in WOE castle only. is this possible? if so how? thank you..

@Aeoromesi

Functionality is working fine but I'm getting this warning/debug message in the console.

post-2941-0-42918000-1431138083_thumb.png

Also is it possible to enable this only on a certain specified maps? (WoE, specific pvp map)

And is it possible for other supportive jobs/class to gain pvp points from their party members killing other players?

Thanks in advance. :)

Yes all of that is possible. You can include a function like if(agitstart && agitstart2) or something like OnAgitStart: or whatever it's called... might be OnAgit: but that agitstart2 and agitstart are for WoE SE and regular WoE.

As for the debug, I'm going to check that out @@Kong.

uhmm . I'm running PK server. player can abuse it by dual logging, what i wanted is that this PVP points will only activated in PVP ROOM and in WOE castle only. is this possible? if so how? thank you..

@Aeoromesi

Functionality is working fine but I'm getting this warning/debug message in the console.

attachicon.gif1.png

Also is it possible to enable this only on a certain specified maps? (WoE, specific pvp map)

And is it possible for other supportive jobs/class to gain pvp points from their party members killing other players?

PvP Points v1.6

Changelogs

- Fixed bugs found in variables
- Added Option [ Only for Specific Maps = 1 / During WoE = 2 / Open All Maps = 3 ]
- Added @pvppoints command

- Removed Whisper NPC

- Separate Player Checker PvP Status

>@Aeoromesi

attachicon.gif1.png

PvP Points v1.6

Changelogs

- Added Option [ Only for Specific Maps = 1 / During WoE = 2 / Open All Maps = 3 ]

- Removed Whisper NPC

Thank you I will test for errors.

>@Aeoromesi

attachicon.gif1.png

Thanks in advan

ce. :)

PvP Points v1.6

Changelogs

- Removed Whisper NPC

i already test that :) you can use it now but you need to configure if you choice the Specific Maps

Very good. I'll test it later.

@Aeoromesi

attachicon.gif1.png

>>>@Aeoromesi

attachicon.gif1.png

Thanks in advan

ce. :)lockquote>

PvP Points v1.6

Changelogs

- Removed Whisper NPC

lockquote>

Released PvP Points 1.7

Changelogs :

- Removed strcharinfo(3) == .Open_Maps$[0] to [3] etc.

- Fixed setarray for the Specific Maps

- Easy to put the Map you want to enable the PvP Points ( Option 1 )

// Put the map you want to enable the PvP Points ( only for Option 1 )
setarray .Open_Maps$[0],"izlude","geffen","morocc","prontera"; 

http://pastebin.com/VGyrkNq8 ( Fixing Bugs Found )

Very good. I'll test it later.

>uhmm . I'm running PK server. player can abuse it by dual logging, what i wanted is that this PVP points will only activated in PVP ROOM and in WOE castle only. is this possible? if so how? thank you..

@Aeoromesi

attachicon.gif1.png

>>>>@Aeoromesi

attachicon.gif1.png

Thanks in advan

ce. :)lockquote>

PvP Points v1.6

Changelogs

- Removed Whisper NPC

lockquote>

lockquote>

Released PvP Points 1.7

Changelogs :

- Removed strcharinfo(3) == .Open_Maps$[0] to [3] etc.

- Fixed setarray for the Specific Maps

- Easy to put the Map you want to enable the PvP Points ( Option 1 )

// Put the map you want to enable the PvP Points ( only for Option 1 )
setarray .Open_Maps$[0],"izlude","geffen","morocc","prontera"; 

http://pastebin.com/VGyrkNq8 ( Fixing Bugs Found )

Fixed : http://pastebin.com/VGyrkNq8

Sorry for Double Posting  :P 

Edited by Zhao Chow

PVP POINTS 1.8

- Fixed Callsub error/bug

- Added some features ( set adding points , deducting points and count consecutive kill in the same player )

Download Here

where can i get npc using pvp point?

On 6/9/2015 at 11:03 PM, Zhao Chow said:

PVP POINTS 1.8

- Fixed Callsub error/bug

- Added some features ( set adding points , deducting points and count consecutive kill in the same player )

Download Here

How can i set it to all maps enables PvP Points?