Sign in to follow this  
Ancyker

Class Setter (Disguise as Third Job, Trans, Etc)

This script will disguise a character as another class similar to theirs, i.e. disguise a Lord Knight as a Rune Knight or vice versa. If they have a mount, it will display.

I've kept this to myself for a while, but after seeing the terrible ways people were going about this, I decided to release this to the public. It's loosely based on the script I made for RebirthRO.

Get it from GitHub

88x31.png

Note: You cannot charge for access to this NPC or it's features. For more details see here.

This script will disguise a character as another class similar to theirs, i.e. disguise a Lord Knight as a Rune Knight or vice versa. If they have a mount, it will display.

I've kept this to myself for a while, but after seeing the terrible ways people were going about this, I decided to release this to the public. It's loosely based on the script I made for RebirthRO.

Get it from GitHub

88x31.png

Note: You cannot charge for access to this NPC or it's features. For more details see here.

Is this a permanent disguise? or does it return back to the normal sprite after relog?

Get it from GitHub

88x31.png

hello will it be able to have charges when a player want to be disguised? like

10tcg per disguise?

Edited by xlaws27