Sign in to follow this  
Sephus

Super Leveling Instance

So here's a cool script I made for a server long long time ago, it should work fine on Hercules as I've tested. Please do let me know if any bugs I'll try fixing them ASAP. Have fun~

What it does?

It's a Super Leveling instance where you will be warped to an instance for you and your party to level up. Mobs will spawn at a rate and level of your choice (selectable through an NPC in the dungeon),

there's a monster list for each level range configured in the script, feel free to edit the monsters per level :)

It also includes a Happy Hour with 50% bonus (default), to change find and configure .HappyHourBonusRate from 150 (150%) to your liking.

The current map used to create an instance is 1@mir, if you wish to change it just find 1@mir and replace every instance of it, it's simple.

SuperLeveling.txt - v1.2 

- Fixed a slight misplacement of the Happy Hour npc variable.

- Fixed happy hour announcement command [Thanks AphrRO for pointing that out]

Edited by Smokexyz

Sure it should be, unless rA uses different script commands.

Edited by Smokexyz

rA uses completely different instance setting, it has instance_db, so it doesn't need instance_attachmap/instance_set_timeout. Also, there's no instance map name emulation or character/guild/anyone instances.

I guess it would require some edits then, to run with rA. Anyone running the emulator, feel free to do so ^^

The NPC will not talk to me even with a party active and I was curious where in the line i edit to set an amount of zeny to pay. I am going to see if I change the map, will it fix. :x

I'm also getting this error~

[Error]: script error in file '(DIRECT INPUT)' line 156 column 2
parse_line: expect command, missing function name or calling undeclared function
153: OnHour12:
154: OnHour18:
155: OnHour00:
* 156: eventannounce "Super Training : Out of generosity I'm teaching my greatest techniques for the next two hours, level with me the fast way!","0xFFCC00";
~~~~~~~~^
157: setmapflag .TrainingMap$,mf_bexp,.HappyHourBonusRate;
158: setmapflag .TrainingMap$,mf_jexp,.HappyHourBonusRate;
159: end; 

Edited by AphrRO

Hey, 

The NPC will not talk to me even with a party active and I was curious where in the line i edit to set an amount of zeny to pay. I am going to see if I change the map, will it fix. :x

I'm also getting this error~

[Error]: script error in file '(DIRECT INPUT)' line 156 column 2
parse_line: expect command, missing function name or calling undeclared function
153: OnHour12:
154: OnHour18:
155: OnHour00:
* 156: eventannounce "Super Training : Out of generosity I'm teaching my greatest techniques for the next two hours, level with me the fast way!","0xFFCC00";
~~~~~~~~^
157: setmapflag .TrainingMap$,mf_bexp,.HappyHourBonusRate;
158: setmapflag .TrainingMap$,mf_jexp,.HappyHourBonusRate;
159: end; 

Sorry about that, that's a custom command. Fixed in v1.2.

So here's a cool script I made for a server long long time ago, it should work fine on Hercules as I've tested. Please do let me know if any bugs I'll try fixing them ASAP. Have fun~

What it does?

It's a Super Leveling instance where you will be warped to an instance for you and your party to level up. Mobs will spawn at a rate and level of your choice (selectable through an NPC in the dungeon),

there's a monster list for each level range configured in the script, feel free to edit the monsters per level :)

It also includes a Happy Hour with 50% bonus (default), to change find and configure .HappyHourBonusRate from 150 (150%) to your liking.

The current map used to create an instance is 1@mir, if you wish to change it just find 1@mir and replace every instance of it, it's simple.

attachicon.gifSuperLeveling.txt - v1.2 

- Fixed a slight misplacement of the Happy Hour npc variable.

- Fixed happy hour announcement command (was using a custom one before, sorry about that)

Any chance to convert it to rA?

I'm sorry man I don't use rA. If you can just run the script in rA and show me an output of all the errors that pop up I can fix them for rA.