Fou-lu

Game Shield

Question

5 answers to this question

I wonder which is the best current shield game solution, principlmente when it comes to Bots. The Harmony is still the best?

The best protection - software with active development. Rather than creating for "checkbox", and then stop active development. Antivirus without updates - not antivirus. The same i can say about protection against cheats. Cheats appear every day, the main thing that there was someone who would release the fixes against them.

There were a couple of protections, i can talk about only 3: gepard, hashield, harmony.

harmony - totally bypassed (even opencore working fine in xKore)
gepard - big piece of shit until 2015, for now looks good, do not know about support, but i see regular updates.
hashield - from the start it was the very friendly & good protection (in all aspects), but for now developer not so active like earlier. The last updates (major) were few month ago, still many bugs, not really show to customers what is going on.

i saw here at forum few extra, did't test them yet, but many features out the box cool.

Against bots.... Oh Friend... If you are looking against OpenCore, then Gepard / Hashield will be your choise.
If you are looking against visual bots, i like more Hashield, but Gepard have the same features..

Just try both, and share your opinion.
At current time i have a lot of things (bad things) which i can say about each protection which i was try. But at current time, as i see, only Gepard still active...
Edited by UltraCat

@

Currently still use the harmony because it is still effective against the Bots to date found no Bot on my server that possess average of 70 players for almost two years .

But really the Harmony is fully released, support is 0 and the team just does not make more updates since 2012 , and therefore end up in holding hexeds use by 2012 , as the current harmony is not updated to use .

I became interested in Hashield it was the same developer of aDelay , but I expected the project to be an active project , and as you said seems to be more ...

About gerpad I've never heard , I'm researching about it to know better .

harmony also violate GPL license.

All Shields violate GPL license.

What is this?

harmony also violate GPL license.

All Shields violate GPL license.

Not sure about all, but i saw at least harmony parts.