Judas

2013 Ragexe Area

Question

525 answers to this question

if i use primary as servertype i am getting the ragnarok.exe has changed error .Anyways its working finally. 

Where are the intro strings being read from now (I mean the /w , /h etc descriptions that show up when you login)?

I am getting them as korean now. I have put the msgstringtable.txt in data folder and using read data folder patch. I know its working since the Inventory tabnames are correct.

wow no activity for 12 hours interesting.

OK So I thought we should translate already known stuff to english from 2012 Translation.

There are 66 Pairs of strings known as of right now (Thanks to nana and others for their hard work & to swadon for listing them together into the txt file for translation).

I am not sure if all of them are in there - I used xviscript for replacing them.

Anyways I made a client with all those replacements done (No other diffs have been added) => http://www.mediafire.com/?hhjmvzzouqepb21

In case you want to add the translations to the exe you are using already. Download this file => http://www.mediafire.com/?784p7mwa164qjpf

Open Client in XVI32 Editor, Select XVIScript->Editor. From the Editor window that pops up, Select Open and choose the above xsc file.

Click Execute and then close the Editor. Save the exe. Enjoy :P

Let me know if you face any issues. FYI there maybe more strings that need translation which were not there in 2012 clients.

I think everyone can now ingame and is busy with translation but manually translation go so slow  :unsure:

@Mstream Writeout.xsc Script works perfectly  :)

Edited by ParSalian

hmm should i remove the disable 1rag1 and restore login window patches from the diff file. Less confusion for people

@MStream,Shakto,Judas I start my client directly with the patched ragexe.exe and without the disable 1rag1 and restore login window patches the exe don't work. Prefer you the start with a simple launcher , if yes why ?

updated diff file 

@parsalian The issue is that even though the Restore Login Window patch brings up the old login window the disable hshield patch is causing issues with it.

so for the time being we need to login the old way itself (using the .bat file) until it can be resolved. The launchers are just a better way to do it than .bat files thats all.

nope i think rocred's source is not released as far as i know. Anyways since we have been hex editing clients anyways why not just hexedit rocred.exe :P. The title is interleaved with null bytes in the exe so u need to be careful when replacing. 

snaprocred.png

Edited by MStream

Try this hex for fixing the korean name for taekwon classes for langtype 0

Find:    B9 C0 53 C0 00 75 59Replace: B9 C0 53 C0 00 EB 59