Michi

Client Translation Project

msgstringtable.txt, line 2331 should be

%.1f%% (PCRoom %.1f%% + TPLUS %.1f%% + Premium %.1f%% + %s Server %.1f%%)#

%.1f%% (PC¹æ %.1f%% + TPLUS %.1f%% + ÇÁ¸®¹Ì¾ö %.1f%% + %s¼­¹ö %.1f%%)# 
Thanks done(confirmed with kRO)

>>>>>can you also change the line from 2484 til line 2489

from this

The end of the earth, Alf H. Splendide is a bridge between the continents and the rich, huge cracks emerging in Bifrost, and you do not know the source of the labyrinth forest#
This is a marker indicating the end of the trip, a new world is opening indicators! Guardian, such as the lyrics to the temptation was gradually losing the soul.#
While flowing thousands of years, struggling alone with himself writes that what the jikyeonaen, sealed trapped a long time it was not from a rather confused himself was feeling. #
Lyrics of temptation when the peak is reached, the end of the earth Alf H. Splendide is a bridge between the continent and the rich, huge cracks in Bifrost woke born, thereby breaking the traffic between the two worlds as was put to inconvenience people. #
Now, as the forest labyrinth passage of Bifrost. Even there, the completion of the source is unknown until now there was no one who has passed. #
Swallowed countless adventurers to put a hell of confusion, wandering in the forest labyrinth of nowhere, like the heart of a woman was being extend deeper confusion. #

to this one

A giant crevice appeared in Bifrost, the bridge between Splendide, the end of the world and the floating continent of Alfheim, and you do not know the source of the labyrinth forest.#
This is a marker indicating the end of the trip, a new world is opening indicators! Guardian, such as the lyrics to the temptation was gradually losing the soul.#
For thousands of years, a mysterious melody has mesmerized the guardian. After a millennia of slumber, the guardian became confused about what he had been protecting all these years, and began to suspect that he might be the one who has been sealed and hidden away.#
When the melody reached its peak, a giant crevice appeared in Bifrost, the bridge between Splendide, the end of the world and the floating continent of Alfheim. As a result, the two worlds were cut off from each other, causing a big problem for the people.#
Now, the only way to get to Bifrost is through the Labyrinth Forest. Nobody knows how the forest came to exist, and nobody has ever come out of it alive...#
Swallowed countless adventurers to put a hell of confusion, wandering in the forest labyrinth of nowhere, like the heart of a woman was being extend deeper confusion.#

Its officially translated in Philippine Ragnarok Online (pRO).

Have to check about this one.

r70 - Line 1749 Added, Which was missing, and fixed several translations.

In the latest rev  still line#2332 what is the correct?

And line#1924 is wrong?
If I talk to an NPC that uses my usable items, instead of showing "-Over 85% Weight-" on the chatbox, it should be "Any work in progess (NPC dialog...

msgstringtable.txt, line 2331 should be

%.1f%% (PCRoom %.1f%% + TPLUS %.1f%% + Premium %.1f%% + %s Server %.1f%%)#

Thanks done(confirmed with kRO)

>>>>>can you also change the line from 2484 til line 2489

from this

The end of the earth, Alf H. Splendide is a bridge between the continents and the rich, huge cracks emerging in Bifrost, and you do not know the source of the labyrinth forest#

While flowing thousands of years, struggling alone with himself writes that what the jikyeonaen, sealed trapped a long time it was not from a rather confused himself was feeling. #

Lyrics of temptation when the peak is reached, the end of the earth Alf H. Splendide is a bridge between the continent and the rich, huge cracks in Bifrost woke born, thereby breaking the traffic between the two worlds as was put to inconvenience people. #

Now, as the forest labyrinth passage of Bifrost. Even there, the completion of the source is unknown until now there was no one who has passed. #

Swallowed countless adventurers to put a hell of confusion, wandering in the forest labyrinth of nowhere, like the heart of a woman was being extend deeper confusion. #

to this one

A giant crevice appeared in Bifrost, the bridge between Splendide, the end of the world and the floating continent of Alfheim, and you do not know the source of the labyrinth forest.#

For thousands of years, a mysterious melody has mesmerized the guardian. After a millennia of slumber, the guardian became confused about what he had been protecting all these years, and began to suspect that he might be the one who has been sealed and hidden away.#

When the melody reached its peak, a giant crevice appeared in Bifrost, the bridge between Splendide, the end of the world and the floating continent of Alfheim. As a result, the two worlds were cut off from each other, causing a big problem for the people.#

Now, the only way to get to Bifrost is through the Labyrinth Forest. Nobody knows how the forest came to exist, and nobody has ever come out of it alive...#

Swallowed countless adventurers to put a hell of confusion, wandering in the forest labyrinth of nowhere, like the heart of a woman was being extend deeper confusion.#

Its officially translated in Philippine Ragnarok Online (pRO).

Have to check about this one.

r70 - Line 1749 Added, Which was missing, and fixed several translations. 

In the latest rev  still line#2332 what is the correct?

And line#1924 is wrong?

If I talk to an NPC that uses my usable items, instead of showing "-Over 85% Weight-" on the chatbox, it should be "Any work in progess (NPC dialog...

Ahh , as I told, Blame kRO for adding lines in between. Since 1 line more in 1749# so entries after it affected.

which is better to read

this:

While flowing thousands of years, struggling alone with himself writes that what the jikyeonaen, sealed trapped a long time it was not from arather confused himself was feeling.#

or this:

Splendide is the end of the world, Alfheim is the floating continent. did you see any name of the map Alf. H Splendide? its obliviously wrong.

I already said that i see it in the Philippine Ragnarok Online, some of the correct translation come from me, but i did not try to continue translate the client side because i'm too busy in my work.

line 1925 from this

Monster Job hunting experience that you can get through the doubling of %d is %.2 f minutes.#

to this

Monster Job hunting experience that you can get through the doubling of %d is %.2f minutes.#

@unknown, idk the line it should be, just open the msgstringtable.txt from that SVN, find the line with the exist string, and I want to say if need double %% not % if want to show '%' on the msg.

@kyeme, maybe.

@unknown, idk the line it should be, just open the msgstringtable.txt from that SVN, find the line with the exist string, and I want to say if need double %% not % if want to show '%' on the msg.

@kyeme, maybe.

sorry about that, hehehe

14y7tjb.jpg

after I  update my hercules.grf by merging it with the new data folder from https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/client-side-translation/   "client-side-translation - Revision 74: /"
keep getting that error

Note: I if used my old hercules.grf that I back up. I don't get this error

please check this if you can recreate this error.
what I did to temporary fix the problem is to use my old hercules.grf and download only the changes from
https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/client-side-translation/ and make
new custom.grf file but don't include the new updated stateiconinfo.lub

now in data.ini
[Data]
0=msgstring.grf
1=custom.grf
2=hercules.grf
3=rdata.grf
4=data.grf

Don't know why but I think this is causing the error
http://upaste.me/111d97090fb3bc55

14y7tjb.jpg

after I  update my hercules.grf by merging it with the new data folder from https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/client-side-translation/   "client-side-translation - Revision 74: /"

keep getting that error

Note: I if used my old hercules.grf that I back up. I don't get this error

please check this if you can recreate this error.

what I did to temporary fix the problem is to use my old hercules.grf and download only the changes from

https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/client-side-translation/ and make

new custom.grf file but don't include the new updated stateiconinfo.lub

now in data.ini

[Data]

0=msgstring.grf

1=custom.grf

2=hercules.grf

3=rdata.grf

4=data.grf

Don't know why but I think this is causing the error

http://upaste.me/111d97090fb3bc55

I got same error :(

Well, Michieru will fix that soon,

About New Items Update, I am making a tool that will get the changes of every little desc changes, so we can track the Other Item changes too(Yah, This is what I am making,) But unfortunately Due to my unavailability of time, I think I will make it public at April, Also with some massive updates here.

anyone can confirm if these translation need better translation, for msgstringtable.txt

1. line 243: Please equip arrows first.#

I think it's not only for arrow, but other ammunition too. According to clif.c clif_arrow_fail, it's better to show msg 0 = MsgStringTable[242]="Please equip the proper ammunition first."

2. line 246: Arrow has been equipped.#

Same case like above, it show message NOT ninja => MsgStringTable[245]="Ammunition has been equipped."

3. line 1520: Cart is available only when mounted.#

Seems like it's "Only available when cart is mounted"

someone need to confirm this, but this message will be shown if use clif_skill_fail(sd,skill_id,USESKILL_FAIL_CART,0);

4. line 1950: Kunayi item is only available in one state to mount.#

Seems like should be "Kunai must be equipped to use this skill."

msgstringtable.txt from idRO itself, said "Kamu harus memakai [Kunai] untuk menggunakan skill ini.#"

anyone can confirm if these translation need better translation, for msgstringtable.txt

1. line 243: Please equip arrows first.#

I think it's not only for arrow, but other ammunition too. According to clif.c clif_arrow_fail, it's better to show msg 0 = MsgStringTable[242]="Please equip the proper ammunition first."

2. line 246: Arrow has been equipped.#

Same case like above, it show message NOT ninja => MsgStringTable[245]="Ammunition has been equipped."

3. line 1520: Cart is available only when mounted.#

Seems like it's "Only available when cart is mounted"

someone need to confirm this, but this message will be shown if use clif_skill_fail(sd,skill_id,USESKILL_FAIL_CART,0);

4. line 1950: Kunayi item is only available in one state to mount.#

Seems like should be "Kunai must be equipped to use this skill."

msgstringtable.txt from idRO itself, said "Kamu harus memakai [Kunai] untuk menggunakan skill ini.#"

I too believe msgstringtable translation are just way bad, if someone wants to contribute, then its good.

and about item update, I am not available till april 2nd week, so till april 30th, all items will be added to repo(possibly with itemdb with some info unavailable, also translated)

I too believe msgstringtable translation are just way bad, if someone wants to contribute, then its good.

why not open this repo on git(hub)?