Shakto

2013 Ragexe and Diff (Up to date 2013-08-07)

All patches changed with the new exe since Gravity use vc10 instead vc9 before

News patches

Enable DNS support

Use SSO login packet for all langtype (fix langtype issues)

Change Packet Encryption Keys

Big thanks to NeoMind and Yommy for the help they provided to me

All patches changed with the new exe since Gravity use vc10 instead vc9 before

News patches

Enable DNS support

Use SSO login packet for all langtype (fix langtype issues)

Change Packet Encryption Keys

Big thanks to NeoMind and Yommy for the help they provided to me

Good job! :D Does this means we can use all langtypes now?

How to use the Change Packet Encryption Keys? Is this related to Hercules WPE Free?  :meow: 

Yes for all langtype

And yes cJei, but Ind didnt add it in conf file yet so you have to change it manually in the packets.h file and recompile your emulator

For exemple you set your key with the patch that i added

And you change the key in packets.h like 

#if PACKETVER >= 20130612	packetKeys(0x6D166F66, 0x3C000FCF, 0x295B0FCB); /* Thanks to Shakto */#endif

Be sure the date is the same as the exe you use and don't check the patch disable packet encryption if you set the keys

Edited by Shakto

Yes for all langtype

And yes cJei, but Ind didnt add it in conf file yet so you have to change it manually in the packets.h file and recompile your emulator

#if PACKETVER >= 20130612	packetKeys(0x6D166F66, 0x3C000FCF, 0x295B0FCB); /* Thanks to Shakto */#endif

Be sure the date is the same as the exe you use and don't check the patch disable packet encryption if you set the keys

I REALLY LOVE THE FIX FOR ALL LANGTYPES :meow:

Yes for all langtype

#if PACKETVER >= 20130612	packetKeys(0x6D166F66, 0x3C000FCF, 0x295B0FCB); /* Thanks to Shakto */topacketKeys(0x6D166F66, 0x3C000FCF, 0x295B0FCB); /* Thanks to Shakto */#endif

Question do i copy paste the encryption keys

Yes for all langtype

#if PACKETVER >= 20130612	packetKeys(0x6D166F66, 0x3C000FCF, 0x295B0FCB); /* Thanks to Shakto */topacketKeys(0x6D166F66, 0x3C000FCF, 0x295B0FCB); /* Thanks to Shakto */#endif

Question do i copy paste the encryption keys

Guys how to fix this one?
after i login in loki launcher this error pop up post-1258-0-25660400-1371709632_thumb.png

after i press OK button this 2nd error pop up post-1258-0-30969400-1371709723_thumb.png

can you help me guys..

thanks

btw i use 2013-06-05ragexe

and this are my diff patch

<?xml version="1.0"?><DiffProfile xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">  <Name>Last Patches</Name>  <Entries>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>2</PatchID>      <PatchName>Allow Chat Flood (? lines)</PatchName>      <Inputs>        <DiffProfileInput>          <name>allowChatFlood</name>          <value>10</value>        </DiffProfileInput>      </Inputs>    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>88</PatchID>      <PatchName>Allow space in guild name</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>7</PatchID>      <PatchName>Change Gravity Error Handler</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>8</PatchID>      <PatchName>Custom Window Title</PatchName>      <Inputs>        <DiffProfileInput>          <name>customWindowTitle</name>          <value>Ragnarok Madness</value>        </DiffProfileInput>      </Inputs>    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>13</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Ragexe Filename Check</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>14</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Hallucination Wavy Screen</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>15</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable HShield</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>16</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Swear Filter</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>68</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable 64k Hairstyle</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>77</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable Custom 3D Bones</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>90</PatchID>      <PatchName>EnableDNSSupport</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>49</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable Multiple GRFs</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>17</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable Official Custom Fonts</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>19</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable Title Bar Menu</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>76</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enforce Official Login Background</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>20</PatchID>      <PatchName>Extended Chat Box</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>21</PatchID>      <PatchName>Extended Chat Room Box</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>69</PatchID>      <PatchName>ExtendNpcBox</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>22</PatchID>      <PatchName>Extended PM Box</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>25</PatchID>      <PatchName>Fix Camera Angles (LESS)</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>64</PatchID>      <PatchName>@ Bug Fix (Recommended)</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>71</PatchID>      <PatchName>Ignore Missing File Error</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>72</PatchID>      <PatchName>Ignore Missing Palette Error</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>74</PatchID>      <PatchName>Increase Screenshot Quality</PatchName>      <Inputs>        <DiffProfileInput>          <name>uQuality</name>          <value>75</value>        </DiffProfileInput>      </Inputs>    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>28</PatchID>      <PatchName>Increase Headgear ViewID to 5000</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>31</PatchID>      <PatchName>Increase Zoom Out 75%</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>65</PatchID>      <PatchName>Load ItemInfo.lua before lub</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>33</PatchID>      <PatchName>KOREA ServiceType XML Fix</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>67</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Quake skill effect</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>36</PatchID>      <PatchName>Read msgstringtable.txt</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>37</PatchID>      <PatchName>Read questid2display.txt</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>38</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Gravity Ads</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>39</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Gravity Logo</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>73</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Hourly Annonce</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>84</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Serial Display</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>41</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Nagle Algorithm</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>50</PatchID>      <PatchName>Skip License Screen</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>42</PatchID>      <PatchName>Skip Resurrection Buttons</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>95</PatchID>      <PatchName>Use SSO Login Packet</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>44</PatchID>      <PatchName>Translate Client In English</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>51</PatchID>      <PatchName>Ascii & Arial on All Langtypes</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>46</PatchID>      <PatchName>Use Normal Guild Brackets</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>47</PatchID>      <PatchName>Use Ragnarok Icon</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>54</PatchID>      <PatchName>eXtract MsgStringTable.txt</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>62</PatchID>      <PatchName>eXtract txt file strings</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>  </Entries></DiffProfile>

Edited by arnie2302

arnie2302, on 20 Jun 2013 - 14:21, said:

Guys how to fix this one?

after i login in loki launcher this error pop up attachicon.gifUntitled.png

after i press OK button this 2nd error pop up attachicon.gifUntitled2.png

can you help me guys..

thanks

btw i use 2013-06-05ragexe

and this are my diff patch

<?xml version="1.0"?><DiffProfile xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">  <Name>Last Patches</Name>  <Entries>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>2</PatchID>      <PatchName>Allow Chat Flood (? lines)</PatchName>      <Inputs>        <DiffProfileInput>          <name>allowChatFlood</name>          <value>10</value>        </DiffProfileInput>      </Inputs>    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>88</PatchID>      <PatchName>Allow space in guild name</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>7</PatchID>      <PatchName>Change Gravity Error Handler</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>8</PatchID>      <PatchName>Custom Window Title</PatchName>      <Inputs>        <DiffProfileInput>          <name>customWindowTitle</name>          <value>Ragnarok Madness</value>        </DiffProfileInput>      </Inputs>    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>13</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Ragexe Filename Check</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>14</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Hallucination Wavy Screen</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>15</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable HShield</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>16</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Swear Filter</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>68</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable 64k Hairstyle</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>77</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable Custom 3D Bones</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>90</PatchID>      <PatchName>EnableDNSSupport</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>49</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable Multiple GRFs</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>17</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable Official Custom Fonts</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>19</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable Title Bar Menu</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>76</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enforce Official Login Background</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>20</PatchID>      <PatchName>Extended Chat Box</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>21</PatchID>      <PatchName>Extended Chat Room Box</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>69</PatchID>      <PatchName>ExtendNpcBox</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>22</PatchID>      <PatchName>Extended PM Box</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>25</PatchID>      <PatchName>Fix Camera Angles (LESS)</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>64</PatchID>      <PatchName>@ Bug Fix (Recommended)</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>71</PatchID>      <PatchName>Ignore Missing File Error</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>72</PatchID>      <PatchName>Ignore Missing Palette Error</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>74</PatchID>      <PatchName>Increase Screenshot Quality</PatchName>      <Inputs>        <DiffProfileInput>          <name>uQuality</name>          <value>75</value>        </DiffProfileInput>      </Inputs>    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>28</PatchID>      <PatchName>Increase Headgear ViewID to 5000</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>31</PatchID>      <PatchName>Increase Zoom Out 75%</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>65</PatchID>      <PatchName>Load ItemInfo.lua before lub</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>33</PatchID>      <PatchName>KOREA ServiceType XML Fix</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>67</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Quake skill effect</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>36</PatchID>      <PatchName>Read msgstringtable.txt</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>37</PatchID>      <PatchName>Read questid2display.txt</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>38</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Gravity Ads</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>39</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Gravity Logo</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>73</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Hourly Annonce</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>84</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Serial Display</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>41</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Nagle Algorithm</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>50</PatchID>      <PatchName>Skip License Screen</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>42</PatchID>      <PatchName>Skip Resurrection Buttons</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>95</PatchID>      <PatchName>Use SSO Login Packet</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>44</PatchID>      <PatchName>Translate Client In English</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>51</PatchID>      <PatchName>Ascii &amp; Arial on All Langtypes</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>46</PatchID>      <PatchName>Use Normal Guild Brackets</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>47</PatchID>      <PatchName>Use Ragnarok Icon</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>54</PatchID>      <PatchName>eXtract MsgStringTable.txt</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>62</PatchID>      <PatchName>eXtract txt file strings</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>  </Entries></DiffProfile>

Hi Shakto, I encountered this problem too. The only way for me to solve it is to delete the Navigation folder in my luafiles. I wonder what does Navigation do to the client. I'm using 2013-03-20 client and using Alexandria's v4 data. Is the Navigation folder needed in order for the client to be stable?

Edited by cJei