Helena

Remove delay of usable items?

Question

Maybe this belongs in source, but I notice when I use consumable (such as healing) items, I can't spam them. I've already removed the interval in items.conf, but without result. 

I am not talking about exeptionary items like Ygg Berries that were given a delay to begin with. I mean normal Red Potions, Apples, Grapes, etc. They all seem to have a 0.5 sec delay.

Can anyone help me out?

11 answers to this question

Maybe this belongs in source, but I notice when I use consumable (such as healing) items, I can't spam them. I've already removed the interval in items.conf, but without result. 

I am not talking about exeptionary items like Ygg Berries that were given a delay to begin with. I mean normal Red Potions, Apples, Grapes, etc. They all seem to have a 0.5 sec delay.

Can anyone help me out?

Id: 607	AegisName: "Yggdrasilberry"	Name: "Yggdrasil Berry"	Type: 0	Buy: 5000	Weight: 300	Upper: 63	BuyingStore: true	Delay: 5000	Script: <" percentheal 100,100; ">

Delay: 5000 = 5 sec just remove delay

Can anyone help me out?

Id: 607	AegisName: "Yggdrasilberry"	Name: "Yggdrasil Berry"	Type: 0	Buy: 5000	Weight: 300	Upper: 63	BuyingStore: true	Delay: 5000	Script: <" percentheal 100,100; ">

Read my first post please. Thanks! ^^;

I am not talking about exeptionary items like Ygg Berries that were given a delay to begin with. I mean normal Red Potions, Apples, Grapes, etc.

Can anyone help me out?

I am not talking about exeptionary items like Ygg Berries that were given a delay to begin with. I mean normal Red Potions, Apples, Grapes, etc.

try to put your potion somewhere in you BMs then try to click it as fast as you can.

you can notice that the delay is in the effect and not in the item,

i tested red potion(ID 501), and the effects has a delay and red potion is reducing/decreasing as fast as i click the red potion

Edited by Zhao Chow

Can anyone help me out?

try to put your potion somewhere in you BMs then try to click it as fast as you can.

you can notice that the delay is in the effect and not in the item,

i tested red potion(ID 501), and the effects has a delay and red potion is reducing/decreasing as fast as i click the red potion

You're right... it's a client issue then. :( Ugh I wish there was a way to get rid of this but these days they all code things directly in the exe and it's so difficult to trace it down. Thanks for your reply though.

isn't it there in battle conf ? in case it was, try to disable this https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/conf/battle/items.conf#L64

// How much time must pass between item uses?// Only affects the delay between using items, prevents healing item abuse. Recommended ~500 ms// On officials this is 0, but it's set to 100ms as a measure against bots/macros.item_use_interval: 100

maybe @@Neo can provide a patch to NEMO to remove all item delays? :D

That would be awesome!

isn't it there in battle conf ? in case it was, try to disable this https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/conf/battle/items.conf#L64

// How much time must pass between item uses?// Only affects the delay between using items, prevents healing item abuse. Recommended ~500 ms// On officials this is 0, but it's set to 100ms as a measure against bots/macros.item_use_interval: 100

As stated in the first post; I've already removed the interval in items.conf, but without result. :(

@@Helena it was hardcoded in the client maybe try to use old client the 2010 RagExe

Need a client that supports mount and other new features so anything older won't do. I already downgraded from 2014 client to 2013.

Hardcoded in the client means it can't be hexed out either?