Alayne

Alayne's Scripts Collection

finally :D 

right now it more easy to see any part change by seeing it in github

and can learn how to fix it by myself 

Edited by melv0

Don't worry peoples, I didn't forgot you. I'm just stabilizing the release with rathena boards back infos, and I'll update the herc version after that.

On the mean time, you can get the quests and others things that are not instances ^^.

Update from 04/12/2017:

• Update instances from rathena output. Can still contains errors, especially here on Herc. If you have any issue, please report so I can fix them as quick as possible
  • Added bunch of quest.
  • Added Events
  • Added Systems
  • Added Instances side quests for items selling + enchant (ROC, LR)

Just released a bunch of new scripts. Allthought, those scripts were initially developped and tested, but may still contains issue. Feel free to report / fix them directly on github!

Release contains:

• System/Crafting - Allow players to register to a guild, which can craft some specific items (pastry, magic scrolls, tailoring...)
  • System/DungeonHall - Advanced Guild Housing. Allow guilds to buy a town and use them as base. They'll then have to manage food stocks (which will change the food available in restaurant, bar...), dungeon (one per town) and it's content (by catching mobs and poping it on the dungeon), access to fields...
  • System/Fisherman - Fishing system
  • System/Miner - Mining system
  • System/Mercenary - Allow players to register as mercenaries, and then be hired by other players (through a contract) to fullfill a specific task
  • System/Prime Hunter - Allow players to put a reward on someone's head, and Prime hunters (registered players) to hunt those target for the reward
  • System/Steel Soul - Allow players to bind their soul to a given weapon, evolving through mob killing, and possibly able to gain bonuses (through random option)

Feel free to report any issues, and i'll try to fix it as soon as possible

Hi @Alayne , 

Good day!

I tried your YGG, but seems there are a lot of missing maps. Where can I download those maps?  thanks!

Edited by MikZ

Okay so two things. The MapFlag isn't mandatory, you can simply unload it. Just apply there the mapflags you wanna use. Gonna fix the incorrect maps in it.

For the maze's maps, they're added through resnametable. Did you updated your mapcache with the given file?

Edit: you can retrieve the last version of YggdrasilMapFlag.txt on my github

Edited by Alayne

4 hours ago, Alayne said:

For the maze's maps, they're added through resnametable. Did you updated your mapcache with the given file?

What do you mean in resnametable? how about the .gat files of yggmazes?. I did update and add those maps in my mapcache.

Is it okay to share your resnametable? thanks!

On 2/27/2018 at 3:39 PM, Alayne said:

Sorry thought it was allready in the release.

Gonna add it tonight, as I don't have it with me right now.

No worries, no need to be sorry. hope you'll upload the maps soonest . can't wait to try it. thanks!

[Debug]: Source (NPC): WorldBoss (invisible/not on a map)
[Error]: script_rid2sd: fatal error ! player not attached!
[Debug]: Function: announce (3 parameters):
[Debug]: Data: string value="[ System ] World Boss appeared in [ Geffen] !"
[Debug]: Data: number value=1
[Debug]: Data: string value="16711680"

I also tried your world boss and I got these errors.

Hey nice...According to the doc:

For example:

announce("This announcement will be shown to everyone in green.", bc_all, 0x00FF00);

Will display a global announce in green. The color format is in RGB

(0xRRGGBB).
  So basically, it shouldn't break at all...It's been a while since I last run my hercules so it might a bit outdated, but as announce have sometime to be triggered without players, I don't see how it's possible that a player should absolutely be linked...

Did you changed something on the script? Cause it's not supposed to be a string as last argument, but 

announce "[ System ] World Boss appeared in " + .@chosenMap$ + " !",bc_map,0xFF0000;

56 minutes ago, Alayne said:

Hey nice...According to the doc:

For example:

announce("This announcement will be shown to everyone in green.", bc_all, 0x00FF00);

Will display a global announce in green. The color format is in RGB

(0xRRGGBB).
  So basically, it shouldn't break at all...It's been a while since I last run my hercules so it might a bit outdated, but as announce have sometime to be triggered without players, I don't see how it's possible that a player should absolutely be linked...

Did you changed something on the script? Cause it's not supposed to be a string as last argument, but 

announce "[ System ] World Boss appeared in " + .@chosenMap$ + " !",bc_map,0xFF0000;

I did not change any, just add the script in the server and got those script. After it, I then commit the script  under "//RATHENA" and uncommit the //HERCULES.

I tried changing the bc_map to bc_all. got new error.

[Debug]: Function: getelementofarray (2 parameters):
[Debug]: Data: variable name='.@worldBossData' index=0
[Debug]: Data: variable name='UMOB_HP' index=0
[Warning]: script_get_val: cannot access player variable 'UMOB_HP', defaulting to 0

@MikZ resnametable have been added. Gonna look for the worldboss issue.

Edit: Allright, fixed and pushed. You can get the last version from my github, tell me if you find other issues

Edited by Alayne

On 3/4/2018 at 1:06 AM, Alayne said:

@MikZ resnametable have been added. Gonna look for the worldboss issue.

Edit: Allright, fixed and pushed. You can get the last version from my github, tell me if you find other issues

Ayt! Thanks! I thought once I attached the resnametable it will fix all. But guess i need to duplicate all the maps for yggmazes map and add to mapcache T_T.

I still got error this when NPC announces world boss.

[Debug]: Function: announce (3 parameters):
[Debug]: Data: string value="[ System ] World Boss vanished without being killed..."
[Debug]: Data: number value=1
[Debug]: Data: string value="65280"

Edited by MikZ

Yep you need to add them to your mapcache through the resnametable reference add. 

For the worldboss, probably missed one, gonna check that.

Edit: Allright, should be okay now, but I can't test it now, sorry, I'm at work.

Edited by Alayne

Hello people, so you know it, I'm currently building a test server, which will be running freely with some kind of auto gestion.

It'll contains all my scripts, plus those I find cool, and can therefor be played freely, to test or simply to play.

Gonna release the address / forum / client soon (Won't do a website, as I don't know how to, but still)

2 hours ago, Alayne said:

Hello people, so you know it, I'm currently building a test server, which will be running freely with some kind of auto gestion.

It'll contains all my scripts, plus those I find cool, and can therefor be played freely, to test or simply to play.

Gonna release the address / forum / client soon (Won't do a website, as I don't know how to, but still)

question :what a emulator do you use in your PS?

both will be available, so you'd be able to test on your favorite one.

You'll just have to edit the clientinfo according to the server you want to connect to.