Antares

Renewal Attack?

Question

9 answers to this question

Any updates? :)

The last time I asked I got the answer that "everyone's busy with real life exams, but after that it will be surely implemented, it is worth waiting". This was in February I don't want to look impatinent, and I know that this is a big work, but the whole thing occured in Jul 2012. Since Hercules's vision is to implement critical features and fix already introduced features first, I would like to point out that REAtk is part of Renewal, and is a critical feature.

Sorry for being rude, but I'm getting impatient already impatient here (has been for half a year) ^^

Be more patient i guess. But an update regarding the long time would help give some ease

ok..hahaha..it's already so far so good..and ready for commit and just adding some skill updates that has renewal changes I'll just add it after Ind mega update on the emu and after my "construction work-summer job" and that is reason why I can't stay too long to do computer works cause I'm very exhausted...

Sorry for being rude, but I'm getting impatient already impatient here (has been for half a year) ^^

hahaha..relax we will be there soon...:D

:meow: