So I've been looking into eAmod, a mod for $150? That's wack. Does it work for rAthena or Hercules? You guys tell me. Idk if it's legal or not, I think it is because it can't run without "a" RO emulator.

Can SOME or most of this be used with latest rAthena and Hercules revisions?

https://github.com/zephyrus-cr/eamod

You can git it for free :P

So I've been looking into eAmod, a mod for $150? That's wack. Does it work for rAthena or Hercules? You guys tell me. Idk if it's legal or not, I think it is because it can't run without "a" RO emulator.

Can SOME or most of this be used with latest rAthena and Hercules revisions?

https://github.com/zephyrus-cr/eamod

You can git it for free :P

eAmod is emulator packed with mods, and its completely legal to share it for free or paid, since it'd under gnu license.

If you want some features to be merged, then you have to make some changes to the functions that are renamed or like so.

I beg to differ. I just installed the rAthena server, it's working but it's Spanish. Though there are A LOT of errors and I dont know if we'll be able to get our hands on the "TERRA GRF" file

EDIT: The errors may have been made from me doing something wrong. Anyone interested in a precompiled version of this with a ready to go SQL?

I'm using 20131223

Edited by Aeromesi

Hah, this is what makes it so anyone can use/modify it under GNU

the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change all versions of a program--to make sure it remains free software for all its users. We, the Free Software Foundation, use the GNU General Public License for most of our software; it applies also to any other work released this way by its authors. You can apply it to your programs, too.

LOL u are giving for free hahahah  zephyrus will kill you!

NO It doesnt work here in Hercules and Rathena unless being converted. 

He may kill you, but he has no legal right to do so. eAMod uses eAthena/rAthena, which is released under GPL. We've been over this.

this is not the official svn link for eAmod. maybe someone made a mirror for it.

Really? I see.

LOL u are giving for free hahahah  zephyrus will kill you!

NO It doesnt work here in Hercules and Rathena unless being converted. 

He may kill you, but he has no legal right to do so. eAMod uses eAthena/rAthena, which is released under GPL. We've been over this.

Yes correct. 

Edited by karazu

Someone who once bought GPL software have legal right to publish it to public. And anyone have rights to use this published sources.

Someone who once bought GPL software have legal right to publish it to public. And anyone have rights to use this published sources.

Also if someone bought it, and give it to second person , the second person too gets all right as the first person (same applies to all other person who got the file, no matter if bought or got from friend)

Good information. 

Also if someone bought it, and give it to second person , the second person too gets all right as the first person (same applies to all other person who got the file, no matter if bought or got from friend)

This svn no is of the original Zeph.

is an user that only use the nickname 

Yes, its not official repository, 

but he is allowed to host it anywhere, since *Amod is under GNU/GPL license