Dastgir

[RELEASE]Kagerou Oboro Job Change Quest[iRO Based]

Any update?

Well the project is finished, I just added new phase for extra ko npc, which is not related to job chnager, so job chnager is FINISHED, give it a try and tell if any bugs

Any update?

Well the project is finished, I just added new phase for extra ko npc, which is not related to job chnager, so job chnager is FINISHED, give it a try and tell if any bugs

It's not detecting my job. Even if the character is a ninja the Old Man still goes to  mes "You are not in famliy of ninja.";. I have checked the script it should be working fine. Any idea?

Here's another bug. After talking to Old Man saying you need his teaching, he will warp you back to Amatsu, right? then when you walk again through the wall, The script will delete the quest and setting job_kagero back to 0, so you wont advance to the next quest.

Also for Test of Knowledge, The script goes directly to the end part of the script after answering 1 question, so you'll fail everytime you take the exam. 

Here's another bug. After talking to Old Man saying you need his teaching, he will warp you back to Amatsu, right? then when you walk again through the wall, The script will delete the quest and setting job_kagero back to 0, so you wont advance to the next quest.

Also for Test of Knowledge, The script goes directly to the end part of the script after answering 1 question, so you'll fail everytime you take the exam. 

Once I am on pc,I will fix it.

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

Updated to e8d6b66a6f4bbaeb1fc166635aea76a93ddec59d

KO Job Changer FULLY WORKING!! 1)Battle Test: Fixed Callsubs and monster locations(Special Thanks to Yommy) 2)Knowledge Test: Fixed Question looping(Thanks to Ssky for pointing out) 3)Main NPC's:Fixed some conditions and color codes 4)Weaponry Test:Fixed effects and some conditions. With this, KO JOB Quest is FULLY WORKING NOW!!!, Tested it myself.Thanks. 

Yay:D finally it's done, all these days with pain in the *** *-*

Maybe the next things in the list are the Turn In Quest and the Board quests 100+ I don't remember if they're already on the emulator... And I can't check xD

Bugs found upon testing (12-15-2013)

- Test of Knowledge - NPC won't let you pass even if you answered all questions right (confirmed with the IRO wiki answers) -

- Something special is that i was able to do the test of survival even if i still had to do the Test of Knowledge

- Test of Survival - At the end-block of Test of Survival it says: "You should not be here" and kicks you out.

If you speak to the Old Man again he just sends you back to the test area.

Another bug. xD

Test of Survival - After reaching the last block of Test of Survival, you get sent back to the Old Man.

He then says "I see you are in the middle of the Test of Survival" and sends you back to the test area.

Are this project is finish? seems like the last posts_bug is not yet solve!

post-862-0-96256400-1396636518_thumb.png

Edited by Lubri

Are this project is finish? seems like the last posts_bug is not yet solve!

The Middle of Battle Test?? (Please use beta branch, it seems to be working). And I am unable to reproduce that bug.

sInK0Wi.jpg

sir why i got this error?.

anei6s.jpg

2qd20xs.jpg

I don't think its related to this KO Job Change.

since Quest(7117) is of Novice Training Ground. and class 0,4 is not even in this KO Job Change Quest..

Whereas, I recommend to update your Hercules, since Hercules had Quest 7117 on db/quest_db.txt from more than 1 year(maybe 1 and half years).

Is this an official conversion or scripted from packet gathering / reverse engineering? I'd assume packet gathering o.o how long after the release on iRO did you gather the dialog? As they tend to spend about a month after release changing aspects of quests (dialog, names, etc).

Is this an official conversion or scripted from packet gathering / reverse engineering? I'd assume packet gathering o.o how long after the release on iRO did you gather the dialog? As they tend to spend about a month after release changing aspects of quests (dialog, names, etc).

first it was packet gathering , at initial stages, that started when iRO just released these npc, and only 1 test was scripted I guess by m4st3r, then, I joined 3 months later, with passive phase, and just began to check npc.

so I guess it has gone on active phase from 4th month(and i revised all dialogs this time) after iRO released it. (At the end of project, yommy provided me official script from china official server, so I implemented rates of success of refine, and forging formula from there)

So this is actually official script :] sorry for the inactivity and I didn't left, I got some school problems that's why i wasn't active on Hercules but at least we completed this thing :3

YOU DON'T PUT THAT RED THING ON ME D:< It doesn't feel fine 

I've posted the script in script releases because I don't think it belongs here anymore.