Gepard

Flux Control Panel for Hercules

Yeah, I'm finished on the translation but not completely happy with it ATM due to some issues the very own Spanish language has (it's generally longer and that longer text might break some skins or be uncomfortable to read). That's why it isn't already committed to the repo: it may require some slight changes before it's on there. I have sent a copy myself to some acquaintances that might help me on those issues

Sorry!

Yeah, I'm finished on the translation but not completely happy with it ATM due to some issues the very own Spanish language has (it's generally longer and that longer text might break some skins or be uncomfortable to read). That's why it isn't already committed to the repo: it may require some slight changes before it's on there. I have sent a copy myself to some acquaintances that might help me on those issues

Sorry!

Sorry!

That would be nice sir anyway can u share and im willing to help you thanks and looking for your fast response

how to instal flux cp ?
I have get error like this...

Warning: fopen(data/tmp/ConfigServers.cache.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 275

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 276

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 277

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 278

Warning: fopen(data/tmp/LangEnUs.cache.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 275

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 276

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 277

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 278

Warning: fopen(data/tmp/AddonsHelloworldConfigAddon.cache.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 275

Warning: fopen(data/tmp/AddonsHelloworldConfigAccess.cache.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 275

Warning: fopen(data/tmp/AddonsHelloworldLangEnUs.cache.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 275

Error

An error occurred while trying to process your request.

Please try contacting an administrator: admin@localhost

can someone tell me how to instal flux cp ?

thx

how to instal flux cp ?

I have get error like this...

Warning: fopen(data/tmp/ConfigServers.cache.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 275

Warning: fopen(data/tmp/LangEnUs.cache.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 275

Warning: fopen(data/tmp/AddonsHelloworldConfigAddon.cache.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 275

Warning: fopen(data/tmp/AddonsHelloworldConfigAccess.cache.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 275

Warning: fopen(data/tmp/AddonsHelloworldLangEnUs.cache.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admin/www/cp/lib/Flux.php on line 275

Error

An error occurred while trying to process your request.

Please try contacting an administrator: admin@localhost

can someone tell me how to instal flux cp ?

thx

delete everything inside data/tmp/ but be sure to back them up.

i dont want to use the default theme , i want to permanently change it because i only want one theme

any guide ?

Thanks in advance

config/application.php

'ThemeName' => array('default', 'emphaino'), 

change this to whichever themes you want. if want more themes, just put "," and proceed with name in inverted comma. If want less themes, just remove the name from here.

I suggest changing changeemail.php's line 50:

A confirmation email will be sent to your NEW email address.

$sent = $mail->send($email, 'Change E-mail', 'changemail', array(

to

A confirmation email will be sent to your OLD email address.

$sent = $mail->send($session->account->email, 'Change E-mail', 'changemail', array(

I think its a way to prevent hackers from changing hacked account's email easily.

@ps

I cant pull request. I dont have git ;D

Edited by quesoph

I suggest changing changeemail.php's line 50:

A confirmation email will be sent to your NEW email address.

$sent = $mail->send($email, 'Change E-mail', 'changemail', array(

to

A confirmation email will be sent to your OLD email address.

$sent = $mail->send($session->account->email, 'Change E-mail', 'changemail', array(

I think its a way to prevent hackers from changing hacked account's email easily.

@ps

I cant pull request. I dont have git ;D

What if you lost your old e-mail account, in whatever way plausible, can't remember password or it's been disabled/deactivated.

I do understand the point you're trying to make but it's a double edged sword.

What if you lost your old e-mail account, in whatever way plausible, can't remember password or it's been disabled/deactivated.

then it should send a warning to old email address, in case this request was not from them.

need help to this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/allianc1/public_html/config/equip_location_combinations.php on line 4

Should be fixed now. Thanks for the report. Next time maybe open an issue here: https://github.com/HerculesWS/FluxCP/issues that way we can see it faster.

need help to this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/allianc1/public_html/config/equip_location_combinations.php on line 4

Should be fixed now. Thanks for the report. Next time maybe open an issue here: https://github.com/HerculesWS/FluxCP/issues that way we can see it faster.

Thank you. But another exception error here https://github.com/HerculesWS/FluxCP/issues/11

then it should send a warning to old email address, in case this request was not from them.

that is nice to have, maybe they should implement it :)

bumb to this problem:

Because of the new structur?!

Error: Flux_ErrorMessage: Failed to import/replace rows from table 'hercules.item_db2'File: /usr/www/users/oldschne/flux/lib/Flux/TemporaryTable.php:230

ALTER TABLE item_db ADD COLUMN `bindonequip` tinyint(1) unsigned DEFAULT NULL AFTER `view`;ALTER TABLE item_db_re ADD COLUMN `bindonequip` tinyint(1) unsigned DEFAULT NULL AFTER `view`;

:P