Greetings.

Neo, i'm using 20130807 Hexed and i got a trouble with my custom palette (with race stuff, 6000+ range; worked fine in 20130605). Can you make a diff to increase the palette limit? Thks! (and sorry for my bad english)

i Guess you are using Kami Shis race sets ?   im using them too and got no problesm on a range higher then 6000+

Yes, i purchased a set a long time ago and some of my RO jobs (soulinker, gunslinger, monk, 2nd trans, etc) don't get more than 4 colours in the new hexed. My race palette doesn't works as well :/ They worked fine in 20130605... something changed in palette codes? do you mind to tell your clientinfo.xml, hexed and client.conf configuration? Thks!

Edited by Dharien

did you enabled the cryption scripts ?  and set the clothcolors in the client.conf to 12000?

Yes, but my configuration is 6500 (the range that Kami told me about my palette that time). Hm, maybe my encrypt code is outdated for the new hexed?

did you enabled the cryption scripts ?  and set the clothcolors in the client.conf to 12000?

Yes, but my configuration is 6500 (the range that Kami told me about my palette that time). Hm, maybe my encrypt code is outdated for the new hexed?

you should contact Kami Shi about this problem , because i cant see any problems on her palette packs , so maybe some problem on your script or config

@Neo

if possible, can you make it like ,

1) for seeing char name, a packet is received, and that packet will contain color code, so the char name can be colored.

2) increase charname size limit (current its 24)

3) same as first, but instead charname color, itemname color can be changed.

Would these patches be possiblr?

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

@Neo

1) for seeing char name, a packet is received, and that packet will contain color code, so the char name can be colored.

1 & 3 -> I'll need to see if its possible.

2 -> this one is not possible (well to be exact its a pain to even think about it. so I am not going to pursue it :D)

Hmm i think its high time that i publish how to make patches in script. :)

In the meantime you can expect two other patches (1 of them courtesy of Yommy) coming in today :D

Edited by Neo

isnt that already there? or is it not working ?

Nope guess not Lol, I only see  [skip License Screen] & [skip Ressurection Button]  :o

patches_zps5451d3b7.png

Anyone experiencing closing the client but the process is still running in the task manager?

Edit: happens when Disable Multiple Windows patch is applied, Client 2013-0807, Windows 7 OS

Edited by Samuel

Hi Neo, can you fix a little bug.

Client closed after @autotrade after getting a notice from client.

Usually, client must comeback to login screen, not exit.

Thank you.

I think it is normaL, if you want to change maybe you need to edit your source code..

@Neo

1 & 3 -> I'll need to see if its possible.

2 -> this one is not possible (well to be exact its a pain to even think about it. so I am not going to pursue it :D)

Hmm i think its high time that i publish how to make patches in script. :)

In the meantime you can expect two other patches (1 of them courtesy of Yommy) coming in today :D

Ohh Thanks, Will wait for it.

@neo Is there a way we could add a patch that enables us to change
iteminfo.lub into some other name to prevent being overwritten when KRO
updates?

@neo Is there a way we could add a patch that enables us to change

iteminfo.lub into some other name to prevent being overwritten when KRO

updates?

Open hex Editor, Open your Client.exe, Find iteminfo.lub and change it to whatever name you want(restriction: Length should be <= 12)

hi nemo, can you add in your repo the 'Disabled Over 99 Aura'? thanks!

Update (Well actually this has been in the repository for sometime now) :
1) Included Patches =>

Enable /showname

Fix Tetra Vortex (credits to sanosan33)

Resize Font (credits to the awesome Yommy!!)

2) Updated Patches => Load ItemInfo is now Load Custom Lua File before ItemInfo.lub => i.e. you can set the filename you want instead of sticking to ItemInfo.lua :)

Upcoming update:
1) Changes to the lua files used in Custom Job Patch (as suggested by Rytech - currently it uses Non Aegis Names plus the halter thing might be confusing for people so I am restructuring few items, but it wont affect your additions ; in case if you face anything do let me know once it is added)

Patches under inspection:
1) Enable Aura Over Lvl 99 & 150 - The code has changed for this drastically ... needs some time to work on it.
2) Charname & Itemname color - Well i know where the color for the name is getting assigned. need to work on how to pick it up from packets.

Great project Neo! Just 1 request, can you support 2012-04-10aRagexe? Because this is the only Ragexe client that support Harmony. Thanks!

Feistz have you tried using it ? only issue you can get is maybe some patches not finding patterns. Try it out and tell me if any patches are breaking.

hi nemo, can you add in your repo the 'Disabled Over 99 Aura'? thanks!

Isnt it already disabled? or maybe im understanding it wrong :D

Anyone experiencing closing the client but the process is still running in the task manager?

Edit: happens when Disable Multiple Windows patch is applied, Client 2013-0807, Windows 7 OS

Hi Samuel, I think that is happening only for some conditions. I also faced it recently. Need to check it out.

Edited by Neo

@Neo: Why is the Packet First Key Encryption and the Packet Third Key Encryption have shared the same keys or let me say if you added the first key the first key will be added up into the third and when you added the third key the first key will be changed into the third key.

Edited by Lelouch

@Neo: Why is the Packet First Key Encryption and the Packet Third Key Encryption have shared the same keys or let me say if you added the first key the first key will be added up into the third and when you added the third key the first key will be changed into the third key.

oops yea found the bug :D ill fix it an checkin today. Thanks for the info Lelouch :)

its not disabled. btw, can i suggest another one? set 3rd aura on a specific level? for example, if we use 2013-08-07Ragexe which is the yellow aura shows @level 175, you can make a patch to adjust the aura on a specified level. another example is level 160.