Has anyone experience when you use Character Select it suddenly Rejected from server?

check your char-server.conf

and look for this line

// Type of server.// No functional side effects at the moment.// Displayed next to the server name in the client.// 0=normal, 1=maintenance, 2=over 18, 3=paying, 4=P2Pchar_server_type: 0 <-- set to 0

umm i was told there is some black screen animation that comes up - not sure what he meant. Enabling the patch removes that effect. 

Must be the glitchy animation that happens when server side fires off the damage through the wrong skill ID. In the past the damage was first dealt through Tetra Vortex's 4 element ID's. Then later it was changed to all deal through its main ID when they changed it to allow you to choose what element each strike would be. Then around the beginning of 2012 (somewhere around that) they changed it again to fire off the damage through its element ID's again, along with a full animation update that makes each of the ID's display a different element color. So if someone see's the glitchy animation, then its because the server is incorrectly firing off the damage through the main ID instead of the skills 4 damage ID's.

I guess that patch could be ok for anyone who feels its needed, but its not really fixing the issue as there is no issue with the client. The real problem is server side. Does this happen on the latest Hercules revision with 2013 clients?

Hi Sir Nemo! I mean Neo.. :D

Tried using your Nemo Client Patcher, but this errors keeps popping up when I run the generated patched client.

Capture.png

I have 2013 clients diffed using XdiffGen the client do not produce this message. Really wanted to try your Nemo Patcher, I hope you know what's causing this error.

EDIT:

This was resolve already. Cheers for Sir Neo! Really awesome NEMO Patcher.

Solved by: http://herc.ws/board/topic/1974-release-custom-job-custom-shield-patches/

Edited by Boom

hi nemo! is there any way to add custom animations if we are gonna add custom skills?

Neo some custom files as EnableCustomJobs not work on client 2013-08-07.

It is also possible in the future to create a patch that allows me to change the color of the value of healing and damage.

Hi friends, that is possible to show in game Guild Name under Player name like it on 2010* exe? 

(example)

eehz.png

I am using 2013-08-07 Exe and i have Only Guild position description and my name below.

But i want like on this screenshot.

langtype 14

How to fix it?  

Interesting i havent posted here in some time.

Updates:

i) 2013-12-23c is supported in NEMO. There were some bugs but that has been fixed (let me know if u find more).

ii) Enable Mail Box patch has been added. It is still in experimental stage - would be great if someone would test it out. Currently the patch only works for 2013 clients since i was told 2012 clients don't have the mailbox issue.

iii) There seems to be a bug with Disable Multiple Windows when closing the client - stale process remains. This is being looked into (hence i have added an Experimental Tag on it).

iv) Custom Jobs Patch has been updated. The Lua Files to be used for the patch has changed format a bit - I'll put the details in a separate topic.

Hi NEO!
Ability to provide the most basic function of a template 2013,12,23 settings, I tried more times but have not been successful. 
(It's my bad, It's work when change cps.dll. )
At the same time can you provide a template set MonsterTalkTable.xml and MonsterSkillInfo.xml ?
Thanks~
Edited by rosfus

The diff RemoveGMSprite does not allow open menu in npc.

the NPC rightclick menu got removed on 2013 CLients

you have to use    @loadnpc  and @unloadnpc

The diff RemoveGMSprite does not allow open menu in npc.

the NPC rightclick menu got removed on 2013 CLients

you have to use    @loadnpc  and @unloadnpc

I didn't know they had removed, so I thought it was strange.

Thanks for the Info.

Bugs:

on 2013-06-18, 2013-08-07 (only them i was check maby another clients have that too)

• when someone login in game in account what already online - client closed, but must be logoff to login screen. (closed at who trying login, and who already in game)
  • when you turn off the server (disconect), client closed.

Question:

Do i need to diff exe for increase maximum characters slots at client (2013-06-18/2013-08-07), or i need only to change value in mmo.h?

Bugs:

on 2013-06-18, 2013-08-07 (only them i was check maby another clients have that too)

• when someone login in game in account what already online - client closed, but must be logoff to login screen. (closed at who trying login, and who already in game)

Question:

Do i need to diff exe for increase maximum characters slots at client (2013-06-18/2013-08-07), or i need only to change value in mmo.h?

did you add the Cancel To Login Window patch ?

Atleast the disconnection should properly switch you back to Login screen.

Bugs:

Question:

did you add the Cancel To Login Window patch ?

Atleast the disconnection should properly switch you back to Login screen.

5rcy.png

Sure i was add this patch.

How to repeat client closing after server stop.

1. login in game do something
  2. turn off server
  3. get DC
  4. get closing client

How repeat client closing after double login at same account

1. login in game do something doesnot matter what
  2. open second window and login in the same account
  3. get error inside RO at first already logged account -> click fast it = client closed.
  4. second window closed too

How repeat client closing after @at (autotrade), or detach

1. log in game
  2. do vending
  3. do @at
  4. client closed

What is work?

I can login in game, and make charselect, and in charselect click "cancel" button and i going normal to login window.

Hi friends, that is possible to show in game Guild Name under Player name like it on 2010* exe? 

(example)

eehz.png

I am using 2013-08-07 Exe and i have Only Guild position description and my name below.

But i want like on this screenshot.

langtype 14

How to fix it?  

hi, can you tell what you do to make the fonts like that? i tried the servicetype change to russia and langtype 14, but still arial.

well, unfortunately, i dont what font it is. :)

Hi NEO~

I found 20131223 does`t good support RO explorer. The clinet will crush when click close button in RO explorer.

Frost you could just set it to a custom font u know :P

I want to suggest a new diff, I've suggested it for shyns patcher back at rA time, but he didn't finished it :P so I'm here to ask for the awesome Neo, the diff is to "decrease" the size of our grf by simply loading only female headgears sprites instead of both male and female, so when we use our custom we would need to put only one .spr and one .act file, instead of two, hope you got my point!