Daifuku

Daifuku | Graphics, Sprites, Maps, Wiki, Forum, Advertising, Scripts & more

I am back! updated my pricelist, adjusted my graphics and will update my previews during this week.
if you need something feel free to add me on skype: daifukuservices

She is the best graphic designer I have ever seen.

Fast response in Skype, actually she is always there and response just in a sec.

She really cares about how you feel and she got the sense about design.

She changed the design very quick but also keep the high quality to meet my requirement. 

Overall, if everyone wants a high quality, fast delivery, low price, good communication, responsible, nekomimi and elf ears graphic designer, she is the best choice.

Highly recommended

36 minutes ago, Arduino said:

Great! I'm glad that you are finally back!

Maybe i will contact you soon :)

Been a tough year but I am back! GIsfr6y.png
Hit me up whenever

She's definitely the best designer out there. I'm really satisfied with her work and I'd recommend her to anyone who wants a new website. 11/10

*dickpick*

UPDATE: AVAILABLE PRE-MADE

Skylight Patcher [thor] - CAN BE PURCHASED STARTING 2017.08.04! (will update picture when I finished the rss coding)
Price: 15$ (coded/no psd)
Features: rss feed & I will add your logo to the patcher for free 

rpRlXvB.jpg

Daifuku is simply amazing. She worked diligently to complete my project on a short timeframe, all while juggling 3-4 other projects. For each of the past several days, she spent hours working with me to design the perfect logo, website, and banners. Both her work and her professionalism are 10/10 - she constantly communicated her progress on each feature. She also went above and beyond by proposing additional design features that made the end product better than I could have imagined.

Thank you, Daifuku! I'll definitely be back when I need more design work.

hi im interested to order design how to contact you ?

EDIT REVIEW:

she's fast.............................. 9/10

Edited by Max

On 10/11/2018 at 1:00 PM, Daifuku said:

Hello! I am back for graphics requests starting today. I have teamed up with some people to provide more services for you guys; for example maps, sprites and scripts and eventually also videos.

Feel free to send a message if interested. There is also have a new Facebook site [click here]

Hey! Can I have your Discord tag? It seems I lost it :(

I'm interested in your services!

Edited by tnznt

Good quality graphics with good attitude. I don't doubt her skills as you can see on her past graphics. 100% ! 

I did not do much research before contacting Daifuku as I was in a kind of a hurry, but in a matter of hours after she took my request, I realized that I am a very lucky person to have contacted her and indeed I was as she kept impressing me with her amazing service every step of the way.

The first thing that impressed me was her speed, after she took all the details of my request and asked valid questions to understand exactly what I required, she came back with a first sample in like a couple of hours! What I expected would take a few days at least, actually was finished in a couple hours! I was like wow! and when I opened the file, my wow became a woooooow! The design was really wonderful and it did not stop here! Soon after that I learned that Daifuku is not only a super creative and a great designer, but also a truly good person! Even when I said that the work is good, she asked again, she wanted me to be 100% sure and encouraged me to ask for any changes or anything saying that she doesn't mind doing them-- She did her part, yet still cared about her client's complete satisfaction. You will not find that just anywhere, so think carefully before picking someone else.

When I look back at the experience as a whole, I see that I had Daifuku's complete and undivided attention, she kept updating me of the progress multiple times a day, even with minor things like when she's taking a short break and that did not stop until the work was done! She is 100% reliable and probably the best there is.

I hope this helps others also find the right person to get their design requests done as I did, find Daifuku! You will not regret it, promise!

Hired her to create my logo and she done it perfectly as i wanted it.
I requested alot of changes request from font to color no additional charge. Best graphics service so far in current RO scene.

10/10.

5 hours ago, Phear said:

Good afternoon, you also do theme for FluxCP?

Send me a PM here or message me on discord to discuss what you'd like to have in detail. :)

Discord: 방탄#4526

Customer Notice
- IPB4 Skin 50% OFF until 15. January  
- Wiki Installation and Theme adjustments 30% OFF until 15. January 

PM for further questions!