Sign in to follow this  
kyeme

Official Costume MoonStar and World Star

Question

7XMFHAx.jpg

Can anyone help me how to implement this? it still won't work even though i already put the files.

Thanks in advance :)

Costume MoonStar and World Star Files: http://www.mediafire.com/?strrd93axxtjut6

idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt:

18742#C_MoonStar_Accessory#18744#C_World_Star# 

idnum2itemresnametable.txt

18742#´Þ°úº°ÀÇÀå½Ä#18744#½´ÆÛ½ºÅ¸ÀÇÀå½Ä# 

idnum2itemdesctable.txt

18742#ohh can feel the small universe ..Class : ^777777Costume^000000 Def : ^7777770^000000location : ^777777Mid ^000000weight : ^7777770^000000Required Lv : ^7777771^000000Jobs : ^777777All Jobs^000000#18744#you feel that one of world starClass : ^777777Costume^000000 Def : ^7777770^000000location : ^777777Mid ^000000weight : ^7777770^000000Required Lv : ^7777771^000000Jobs : ^777777All Jobs^000000# 

lua files:

datainfo/

accessoryid.lua

ACCESSORY_MOON_STAR_DECO = 881,

ACCESSORY_SUPERSTAR_DECO = 883,

accname.lua

[ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_MOON_STAR_DECO] = "_´Þ°úº°ÀÇÀå½Ä",
[ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_SUPERSTAR_DECO] = "_½´ÆÛ½ºÅ¸Àå½Ä",

item_db2.txt

18742,C_MoonStar_Accessory,C MoonStar Accessory,5,0,,0,,0,,0,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,2048,,1,0,881,{},{},{}
18744,C_World_Star,C World Star,5,0,,0,,0,,0,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,2048,,1,0,883,{},{},{}

@edit
Edited by kyeme

72 answers to this question

Update: Implemented @latest rev. and requires 2013 August (up) client

http://herc.ws/board/topic/1940-moonstar-and-world-star-item-script/

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/e6a1225802e01ad5390c033ca7a4653c1a976c24

Data files: http://www.mediafire.com/?strrd93axxtjut6

Thank you. :)

Edited by kyeme

have you convert em into itemInfo.lua/lub in system folder yet? :)

Btw im using 2012-04-10 ragexe, no need to change iteminfo.lua/lub

@edit: Im using 2012-04-17 xD

Edited by kyeme

sorry OOT

Kyme u using

2012-04-10 ragexe

may i have ur client please? i was looking for it

-- EDIT

ur attachment only contain thumbnail sprite, not the equiped headgear sprite

Edited by Kichi

-- EDIT

ur attachment only contain thumbnail sprite, not the equiped headgear sprite

What do you mean?

your attachment only have item drop sprite&act, item inventory image and item collection image. You also need a sprite which is used when headgear is equipped which is missing from your attachment. If this is an official accessory (by the look of things it does) then you shouldn't need to worry about those files provided your RO folder is updated.

your attachment only have item drop sprite&act, item inventory image and item collection image. You also need a sprite which is used when headgear is equipped which is missing from your attachment. If this is an official accessory (by the look of things it does) then you shouldn't need to worry about those files provided your RO folder is updated.

Honestly, that's the only file I saw in pRO's Data and my data is also updated. I still don't know why I can't get it to work

Honestly, that's the only file I saw in pRO's Data and my data is also updated. I still don't know why I can't get it to work

That's why I cannot find it, in my data and rdata.grf even when I updated. Can I have a copy of pRO grf ? 

SlashGeeGee

Yeah, i can't find the equip sprite from any of pRO's grf files. These costumes seem to work differently, they might be using files from the effects folder. Don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure.

hmm can you extract accname.lub from pRO's grf and post it here. We might get a better idea from that.

i can see that the sprite name is specified in accname.lua so then it must be picking it up from somewhere. you searched for "*_´Þ°úº°ÀÇÀå½Ä.spr" right?

are there other grfs used in pRO? check them all

There are about 3-4 sub grfs in pRO for each server. Each one is about 70mb unpatched and 119mb fully patched. I checked all grfs and only found the drop sprite. I even looked into the main data grf to no avail. I will do another check later and see if it's hidden somewhere in there.

the data folder is empty. just like before, no equip sprite and only drop sprite. i also looked into data/texture/effect and found files named moonstar.str and moonstar.evz

now i'm not sure if that helps but i suspect those files have something to do with these costumes.

looking further into moonstar.str, this file is linked to these other files

star1.bmp
star1.bmp
pika02.bmp
pika02.bmp
pika02.bmp
pika02.bmp
pang.bmp
pang.bmp
moon1.bmp
moon1.bmp

again don't quote me on this, these costumes behave like aura?

the data folder is empty. just like before, no equip sprite and only drop sprite. i also looked into data/texture/effect and found files named moonstar.str and moonstar.evz

now i'm not sure if that helps but i suspect those files have something to do with these costumes.

looking further into moonstar.str, this file is linked to these other files

star1.bmp

star1.bmp

pika02.bmp

pika02.bmp

pika02.bmp

pika02.bmp

pang.bmp

pang.bmp

moon1.bmp

moon1.bmp

again don't quote me on this, these costumes behave like aura?

^

yeah these costumes was released in idRO too and there isn't equip sprite in grf.

maybe these costumes behaves like aura?  :blink:

hmm effect files eh

perhaps you are right maybe their client is using aura effects instead of sprite files for showing these costumes.

did you open those bmp files?

Yes i did and moon1.bmp looks pretty close to what the costume looks like when equipped in-game if you mix the other effects with it. I have a feeling this might require hexing the client, which I don't know alot about. :P